Bubba Kush !!!!

All I have to say is this is really one of the top strains I have purchased from here !! This was one of the grams I purchased in the 4 Gram sample sample pack. Seriously even my husband said it was good ! I didn’t even get a picture ! However I see it is still on the menu so I’m about to buy a quarter ! @medboy and @medman Thanks again for all you guys do to ensure this website provides good quality Cannabis !! I’m definitely loyal to this sight !

Comments

• Bubba Kush is always good. Greenhouse and outdoor were excellent. I've had all variations from MM. Got zips on the way of this. I saw it isn't trimmed "tight" but that just means THC! Glad you like it

• Got it as a sleep aid. Works well. Still debating which I like better between this and Blackberry for sleep.

• I picked up a 1/4 as part of my first MM purchase. Hoping it'll be here by weeks end! I'm excited to try it!

• edited August 2020

Y’all I really liked this ! Today I’m going to finally try my MAC and white cookies !!

• I received a free joint of Bubba Kush. Great stuff indeed!

• Today's my Bubba day. Always have to keep a stash of Bubba in some form. Cant wait

• I really love the Bubba, very relaxing and so good for sleep and anxiety, would have bought it this time but I still have some Blackberry left and just bought some GDP and BTY.

• Tomorrow is my Bubba day! First purchase with MM so I'm pretty excited!

• Congrats @nugget07 !!! I love seeing new people excited to get their 1st order, it reminds me of being excited as shit when my first order w / XJ-13 came in. Hope you like it!

• edited August 2020

• edited August 2020

Bubba is so good. Been in a Dreamland all day..bedtime will be great!

• ABSOLUTELY ENJOY YOUR TIME *

• I agree! Bubba is now a must buy for me when I see it again. I smoked quite a bit and it just kept getting better.

• I’m sure what I have coming white rhino next, then green goddess, bubaa and Hindu. Four orders out there. I also have some Kiev ordered. It doesn’t pay to order when you jonesin. You’ll end up with grocery store full. Can’t wait. I love madman.

• Not sure rather.....

• @suchacutie89 so glad that you like them!

• edited August 2020

I am singularly NOT impressed with Bubba Kush.

WTF is this? You want a review? Here's my review.

I just got in a 1/2 oz of Bubba Kush flowers. I ordered Bubba Kush from Loud.

They look just like the buds in the pictures above. The package is labeled "Bubba Kush" as well. I am pretty certain I have Bubba Kush.

On opening the bag I was met with a sweet, fresh-cut-hay smell. Looking at the buds, they look perfect. The trim job is just right, there are lots of red hairs mixed into the light green and slightly dusty looking buds. The buds seem cured just right, although there was a slight clogging in the grinder from a not quite totally cured bud. But it is no big deal, they will dry up OK, I think.

I rolled up a joint using an orange Zig Zag.

If this is the good stuff, then give me the sugar trim. This is crap. No flavor. No buzz. No couch lock. No relaxation or stress relief. No easing of any aches or pains. Just a disappointment that nothing anyone has said about Bubba Kush has matched my experience. The burn smells like a hemp rope on fire.

Seriously, there is no buzz at all. I have never smoked any straight CBD buds (that I know of) so I don't know if this order was secretly switched or something, but this Bubba Kush I have is crap.

• Wow @justaguy I'm sorry you got a bad batch. Almost sounds like what happened to my batch of 5th Element awhile back. Half the stash had "uncured" buds. Smoked some and it was great but when I came back, the uncured buds ruined my whole batch, made my buds moist/squishy and smelled like sweat socks.

• As if this cake didn't need icing, my daughter financed this order under the excuse she wanted something to help her with insomnia.

https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/1495/strain-recommendation

She told today me that the order was actually a gift from her to me for my upcoming birthday.

• Dang that stinks @justaguy..Happy Birthday..maybe it will get fixed quick

• I rolled and smoked a second joint.

If I had bought this from a dispensary, I'd be back in there getting this exchanged for something else. In my opinion, the current batch of Bubba Kush is a total waste of time.

I have sugar trim joints here that taste, smoke, and do the job way much better than this Bubba Kush. It is a $150 waste of money.

• We’ll that’s just great. Mine comes today. Disappointed in loud lately. Hopefully the Hindu Lush I ordered will be good.

• Sorry. That wasn’t nice. I needed to smoke my breakfast.

• edited August 2020

Bubba is great. Hit contact form @justaguy
    Enough said on here.

@leaf Breakfast smoke sounds great and calling me!

• edited August 2020

@leaf In my humble opinion dont be disappointed because I absolutely love the Bubba Kush. Everyone is entitled to their own review and the majority of reviews agree that BK is a good strain. Not everyone is going to get the same high. Medicine in general doesn’t give the same results for each person. I love the bubba Kush and about to roll up a white 🦉 now. Just wait until it comes to see how you like it.

For example, I see plenty of great reviews about Jack Herer and I’m not a fan of that strain at all. It does nothing for me personally besides a little head high for under 30mins.
    Probability that this was a “bad batch” is low if you think about how many reviews this strain has

• Thank you! Not worried one bit and I do like Loud. I was just grumpy. Lol

• @leaf lol no worries I know how that can be 😂😂 morning wake and bake is a must for me 😳😂

• @leaf - I would guess our orders are from the same harvest. Let us know how yours turns out.

• Mine arrives today. I’m looking forward to it.

• After a couple of joints, and a few hits from the pipe, I finally managed to feel anything from this Bubba Kush.

I felt a slight heaviness, like I was tired. I got a slight case of the munchies. And that's it.

Totally disappointed with this one.