Favorite vape?

I was thinking of getting a sample with 1 of Gorrila glue and 1 of OG Kush from loud, but at the same time I know that TKO only makes disposables so it might be better to go with the half gram elevated extracts. Which vape do you guys recommend getting?

Comments

• I literally just got the elevated extracts carts, in do si so, today in mail. Pretty good! I think they just use the tko carts for their own distillate. Have not tried those. Just ordered the refills to try next.

• I’m coming back to say the elevated are just ok. Definitely not 93.3 like it says on package. I’ve smoked the carts from dispensary and these don’t compare. I smoked almost half the cart chasing the buzz I’m used to. Hopefully the refills I got from medmama will be better. Maybe it was just this batch because I’ve seen other reviews about the elevated being pretty good.

• @Rubygirl816 I wish you would've written that review before Sunday! Now I feel ripped off.

• Sorry bout that, just got them yesterday. Maybe it’s just batch I got cause like I said others said they were fire. I also have a very high tolerance. Could just be me

• Went with the OG kush and gorilla glue. Has anyone tried them before?

• @Rubygirl816 i totally feel ya, i wouldn't worry too much bc i think there's a certain element of "batches", right, some ppl have a different batch.. even ordering on a similar timeline you have to assume they aren't ALL the exact same.. beyond that, everyone's chemistry is different! i have had some strains that were damn near my favorite that others were "mehh" and vice versa. everyone is going to prefer slightly different effects and that's cool too. (particularly the Dolato from loud, is the first example that jumps to my head, i recognize that it's not in the same league as the MAC and the premium Sunset and some of my other favorites, but i absolutely love the effect it gives me. my favorite flower so far, but you won't see many people writing how amazing it is :) )

anyways. i'm still pretty lifted from the Silver Haze morning/early afternoon i've had.. just typing away :joy:

anyways hope yall are all having a great start to your day, end of your day, whatever time it may be .. I have a vacation day today (WEEEEEEE!!!!) and hope everyone has a great weekend!!

• @DudleyDiccle did you get just the regular pre-filled vape carts from Loud, like you said in the OP? or sometimes I know they have those branded ones (elevated and others) .. just curious which ones you went with . i haven't tried any vapes from Loud period so i'm curious how you like them

• @V32Finish went with the Gorilla Glue and OG kush carts but they haven’t arrived yet. Will let u know how it is when they get here tho