Premium Wedding Cake 😯

Ummm...this shit is POTENT. I've smoked a blunt and feel almost drunk. I can't remember the last time I've felt like that from smoking lol. Did anyone else get a hold of this?

Comments

• I have this put up sitting and waiting !!! Now I think I may try it tonight !

• I got a quarter of Mac and have 2gs left 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫 that stuff was pure ⛽️⛽️⛽️⛽️

• @suchacutie89 I have a little Mac left myself but this wedding cake surprised the hell out of me. I really only got it because it was the only other thing to do a premium split with, but wow. Smells gassy, it's sticky, potent and lasts a long time.

• really really like the wedding cake too. i only got an 8th but i'm really glad i did . it's not the same level as the Mac but it's damn fkn good enough for me. great flavor, great high

• Wedding Cake is absolute⛽️ ⛽️. MAC still beats it out though for me... Can't top that smell!

• I did the last time it was out and it is fire. If it’s as good or better than what I got, yeah it’s really good. The MAC still is the best out of 9 strains I’ve tried on here tho lol. I’m ready to try the greenhouse JH! Ordered yesterday and it’s always been a week or less. Hope it stays that way. The POs mine travels through must be really good lol! And ID doesn’t work for me, not even a lot of mail. I hate the waiting game not knowing but it’s awesome when I get that box!

• So is med mama leaf back to being as good as loud now?

• @MikeyC I think someone else mentioned how it goes back and forth..I’ve had amazing strains from both and a few I didn’t care for..Mama’s recent outdoor Sunset Sherbert was on point and the 🍒 AK is one of my recent favs..if the Gelato 41 arrives and reviews as expected I’d definitely say yes.

• Wedding Cake is always great from both Med Mama and Loud. I order some almost every time it shows up.

• @MikeyC The prem wedding cake I got was from Loud. I seen that Mama had some up for a while though, but I haven't tried it. Loud has def been winning with the flower for me personally though.

• Loud has been on fire for at least 6 months, but medmama is making a comeback.

• I had both the Wedding Cake from Loud recently and the premium one from MedMama. They are at least close in terms of strength, but Loud's looks better and has just a small edge in flavor/smell.

• I would say Loud's was a little bit stronger, but not much. MedMama often times has a very distinctive kind of blocky bud structure, which is nice because they're dense, but often less trichomes and not as good looking. Prefer the crystally kind of more open bud structure like this recent one. but they were both really good! love wedding cake man.