Outdoor Sunset Sherbet - Medmama

edited August 2020 in Product Reviews

I'm very surprised with the quality of this Outdoor. Hits like a "premium". Potent indeed. The price makes it that much better as well. Amazing value. I'm reminded of the Outdoor quality from the beginning of the year from both shippers. It's almost Croptober, ladies and gentlemen!

Comments

• @MizterNiceGuy Nice!! Yes, absolutely this smokes like a "premium". Love it & I can't wait for what comes out in regards to outdoor.

• When I got my package early from Loud, I also got my box from MedMama and didn't even notice at first.. anyway, i didn't bust it open right away, but couldn't help it anymore and had to check it out. My results are mixed lets say, but not in a terrible way.

I think this is another case of the bottom of the bag maybe, or different plant out of the batch or something, bc my buds def. don't look like the posted pics! but I was really happy they even did it, bc I ordered a small amount (8th) and at the very end of the life cycle (it was off menu just minutes later) .. so I'm definitely not complaining.. but wanted to add my experience here.

mine smells moderately strong and i can tell it's SS, it has that famliar happy smell, but it's pretty dry and has no visible trichomes to speak of unless you break open a bud. kinda brown and dry & the aroma does have a little tint of what i would call 'outdoor' or greenhouse smelling. but still a dank smell, but with those 'notes'. but yeah i appreciate the shit out of them honoring my request and i definitely won't sleep on it next time; i feel like if i ordered a half or even a quarter, but right when it dropped, i would have gotten different results. but the outdoor Sunset that I got definitely does not smoke like or resemble a premium product at all, in any way. nothing at all like the previous one i had.. but that's OK! it is what it is and sometimes stuff happens ;)

• This s#!+ is bananas!! B.A.N.A.N.A.S.!!

• @MizterNiceGuy ...knew you'd like it! Croptober is coming!

• edited August 2020

@TheProfessor Indoor. Outdoor. Premium. It's a must buy. It's the genetics! Sunset Sherbet is what brought me to Medman and will sure keep me here.

• I picked up Sunset sherbert the last two times it was on the menu. First time? OMG it was hand over fist better than the dispensary strain and yes, much more of a premium type bud. Yummy and an A+ for potentancy. The second drop of Sunset Sherbert really confused me. Very peppery and diesel. Very mid grade and honestly it was nothing like the first order. Now though, im wishing I would jumped this last time. Third times a charm right?

• I just got some and I it’s very strong. I don’t normally get headaches but this may have contributed to one last night. Still, I like it. I just smoked too much....

• I have had multiple issues with diffrent orders of the same strain being completely diffrent from the same shipper. I let med boy know and he took care of it so it does happen.