Green Goddess - Loud

edited August 2020 in Product Reviews

I have some (alot) coming tomorrow. Review/pictures soon. Excited because I'm hearing its potent. Grabbed this after missing Strawdiesel.

Comments

• I'm definitely looking forward to your review & pics! Really wanted to grab some of this as I've heard and read nothing but great things about this strain

• I hope I get it. The day I put it in it came off the menu. And I’m pretty sure I wrote no subs but if it’s not there it’s not there and we all know that. I’ve been pretty lucky so long as I get some good I’ll be happy but hopefully I don’t get what’s left granddaddy purple and Bubba Kush. I don’t need 14 hours of sleep. LOL. I already have some of both on the way

• edited August 2020

• Nice!! That's the Green Goddess! I am mesmerized!! Looks like great smoke!

• Ohhh! That looks great!

• She is a beautiful Green Goddess indeed. It's a nice, mellow hybrid. Lavender, slight sour taste. Potent. I'll be experimenting more with this Skunk #1 cross..

• Man I almost grabbed some but hesitated too long 😕..looks 🔥! The description mentioned an aroma similar to ruby red grapefruit..catching any hints of that @MizterNiceGuy?

• edited August 2020

@superman38NC I actually do catch the hints of that Ruby Red Grapefruit. I'm enjoying it now. It's a fruity, floral taste but not so sweet (like grapefruit). Evenly blended Hybrid. Dense and sticky buds. Frosty and plenty of Trichomes. I love the amber hairs weaved and clustered throughout the buds. Green Goddess seems to be great for night and day. This strain was new for me and so far I'm loving it. Pain killer!!

Visually: 8.5/10
    Potency: 7.5/10

Thank you!! @medboy @medman @LoudnCo

• Oh my Green Goddess..I underestimated her. She gets logged in my Top 10.

• Enjoying the evening with the Goddess. Glad I got plenty!