Premium Fruit Loops - Loud

13»

Comments

• Loved Loud’s PFL and will definitely try to grab another oz. but gotta say the indoor Bubba Kush hits me like a 🚂. My #1. Excited to see what new strains come in Croptober! Loud has been treating me right with quality and service and I am not mad about it.

• @agingasian I agree. the Bubba Kush is fire. I originally got on here to find something to help with sleep. I originally tried Pink Champagne and it had ZERO effect. Then I got Blackberry Kush and it got the job done but was soon sold out and hasn't returned. I needed a sub and took a chance on the Bubba and it is just as good if not better than the Blackberry. I have ordered twice. But if you like the Bubba, I would suggest trying Blackberry if it shows back up here.

• Thanks @NOLA504! Always love hearing how different strains hit different people. Appreciate the recommendation! Don’t know if you’ve tried the terp sauces yet but the Hindu Kush terp sauce is unfreaking believable. Happy hitting!

• Nice, I got some jack frost and hopefully green crack if they honored my request, can't wait to check it out