Marijuana Seeds

Hello to the entire MM family. I recently started growing. Okay so ONE of my plants is a Kush and is budding! This is exciting. Does anyone use an American based seed bank online? I want to try a couple different strains. I know it won’t be substituting my MM orders, I just think it is truly a beautiful plant. Obviously I am growing “dirt” weed lmao I don’t know how to trim or anything but it sure is fun! I never realized how pretty the plants were with the flowers!

Comments

• DC SEED EXCHANGE

• I don't want to disobey the rules but if I have permission I have a site someone recently sent me that's pretty interesting. Maybe Medboy or medman can give me the green light.

• I have used Sensible Seeds out of the UK with good prices, customer service, stealth shipping, and the like. I won't post the link in case it's against rules but that's the one I use & can vouch for.

• I use Seedsman and its the easiest imo. Im growing 2 OG #18’s and 2 Cheese. They give a lot of freebies that you can practice on. I plan on using my Gelato #33 seeds next run.

• Thank you for the info! I will look into each of these. Do you usually go with autoflowering seeds or feminized? Any strains easier than others? There is so much info and I just don’t even know where to start.

Thank you everyone. Medman, Medboy, I apologize I don’t mean to break any rules. :) you know I’m a long time customer not going anywhere just looking for growing tips ;)

• edited September 2020

DC seed EXCHANGE is super user friendly they also have a store in DC free shipping this weekend as well

• There is no shame in being a grower and using this site at the same time lol. They got an awesome selection to choose from.

• @Kris10 You should start with feminized seeds first and learn how the plant grows and how to identify flower before doing autoflower seeds just in my opinion. Autoflowers would work best outside in like Late April

• @Kris10 I wanted to give you a recommendation on a site that has REALLY good, easy to read, solid information. It's called GrowWeedEasy. (website is the same I believe)

Anyway it's just like a very very detailed blog.... About cannabis. It is well organized in categories and extremely helpful. I considered myself a novice grower before finding that site , and yeah.. it's just really great. It's run by a woman named Nebula and imo she has done a FANTASTIC job with that site.

In particular as of late, I read an article where she set up 2 identical grow tents, with the only difference being one used LED lights, the other used LEC (CMH or HID) lights .. and ran grow journals on both, side by side, with clones of the same strains.. just to test LED vs a metal halide.

All sorts of great stuff. Hope this helps!!

I would also agree that autos can be convenient, but autos are relatively new, so to speak . I would just get feminized seeds, so you have more control , & in my opinion it is going to be better for learning the basics.(Also check out "MrCanucksGrow" youtube channel. Very very informative and great editing / joy to watch) .

Cheers
    SC

• @v32Finish THANK YOU so much for taking the time to give me this information. I looked into this site and so far I really like it. My dad passed away last month and I went to the back garden and inherited 3 plants. He just grew for fun so they aren’t trimmed or anything lol. But I have a bunch of cloning products and stuff he bought and I am trying not to let it go to waste. I’ll give an update once harvesting time and let you know how it goes 😎 thanks again all!

• @v32Finish That site is amazing and has started giving me the itch. I saw it in the other thread about cancer and didn't want to change the thread topic completely so I posted here.

Also, I found this pic on it. lol

• edited September 2020

@Kris10 so sorry to hear about your dad..lost my mom unexpectedly last Nov..it’s definitely hard..lifting you up in 🙏🏻

@v32Finish thx for that resource!..just reviewed the manifold walkthrough..very cool! I normally top with decent yields, however I may try this next time. I couldn’t imagine having outdoor plants legally..nothing like outdoor!

• @v32Finish totally second you on grow weed easy. Saved my first grow and pretty sure i would marry Ms Haze.

• @Kris10 i never saw your reply- i'm so sorry for your loss. i lost my mom in Sept. a couple years ago and every year, this month is hard. Sending love & prayers your way.

I'm glad that I could help/offer a resource..even if it's something small.. at first i just started poking around there, but as time went on, i realized that it's one of the very best sites out there (imo). if you have a question, i guarantee it's been covered on GWE -- likely in depth!!

@Sixwaychili i definitely know about the itch!! glad you liked it ! trying to spread the love! lol. i am at a point where i'm pretty solidly addicted to gardening. at this point I am doing very good not to just pop every seed that i own. lol. gotta keep it small tho. ; ) (also that's a ridiculous picture!!! i'm always amazed by huge outdoor plants, as someone who has never seen one that big in person they always blow my mind)

@superman38NC no problem buddy.. i haven't seen the manifold section.. i have been meaning to look into a couple different techniques and stuff like that.i also tend to just top once or twice and do a very lazy form of LST (basically just tie down the main stalk once to start the side branches growing, then kinda tying 1 or 2 more strings to the side of the pot a few weeks later to gently just "pull" the inner plant open. probably could have yielded more but still DEFINITELY saw big big benefits, even from minor training)

@groundscreeper Thank you! it has definitely helped me kinda narrow down problems and it's usually my first resource if i'm having an issue i need resolved ASAP. And yea Ms. Haze is definitely awesome!!!

anyway thanks for the feedback to everyone. i am terrible at looking at my notifications on this site, at some point it quickly ramped up 70 or so and i forget to look at them , so I apologize to anyone and everyone if i ever fail to respond after you tag me! lol

• edited September 2020

Symbiotic Genetics is the shiiit try there seeds fam super high grade top shelf seeds also try inhouse/square one/seed junky/jungle boys/ethos/and so on hell i even know who has the real deal Crippy s1 aka Florida Og @ 808 Genetics MR Supakauai yeee! what yall know about that shit boi! i can name the best just ask me all the other seedbanks people have posted are cheap garbage no offense just my opinion anyways here's a screen shot from Symbiotic Genetics there Mimosa V6 very hard to find tho and very expensive! these seed breeders i just named are not your typical average cheap seedbanks or seed breeders they are the best of the best! they are for super high end growers and connoisseur's Only enjoy:) https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/576050ef01dbaec634ef1642/1511655059786-RW99CT8XXSRHMLT1V90B/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kEQgqSgOCQm0dCdklFOo0cx7gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqpeNLcJ80NK65_fV7S1UQHlygxuTxrdl3xfczxUx2KTE9SXr9hl9FnVVI74ZOGDEScPl68-HedYwuxfQyDbKQ/Focus+Result+2+(B,+8,+4)+2.jpg)

• If im not mistaking if anyone was curious that mimosa v6 was cryocure aka Freeze dried looks so beautiful i just want that nug up my nose all day long it just so f! Beautiful top Shelf Dank White Ash Gang lol

• @superman38NC Damn! Noice Picture looks like some Mendo Dope Boy Shiiit 4 SHO Nice!

• @7r3vor hell yeah!! you named a few seeds/breeders that are on my list: Square One (IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND omg man i want some Banana Butter Cups seeds sooo bad) Karma Genetics and In House Genetics. Jordan of the Isles. these are ALL different breeders that i plan to grow in my next 1-2 grows. i already have Dinafem, Advanced Seeds, Top Shelf Elite, Barneys Farm, Fastbuds, and 710 labs all either popped and growing already or at least have the beans in hand

LOL i love talkin shop about growing and just bud in general.

you named a couple i have NOT heard of. seed junky. Ethos i have heard of but can't remember what. i also wanna try BOG seeds as well as HSO has some good stuff. also Sherbinski... god damn man why they making good seeds so expensive these days. i understand good genetics gotta cost a little bit but $150 for 3 fem seeds???? 300 10paks... cant do it LOL but yeah if you know where to get any Banana Butter Cups or BBCxGrape Rock Candy PLEASE let me know ;)

• edited September 2020

@v32Finish I see you mentioned Humboldt 1of my Favs seed bank oh yeah i HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommend them there Chem Dawg Seeds Are F! Legit As can Be also try Nirvana's skywalker Og fem seeds shit will have you in the Couch nothing but straight gas mf petrol will leave a mf stanking lol that's tha shit that killed Bruce lee you take 1 hit of that you gonna be like wooooaaaahhhaa! lol also look up purple city Genetics and deadpanhead genetics they have some of the craziest genetics the best almost and try ALi Gee Seeds he Only Breeds the Fruity Pebbles Og strains 1 of my fav strain's good luck on your grows Mate!

• hey you too man, thanks for that, i've needed some great genetics and i'm gonna screenshot this shit right here . between this post & some of the stuff i've been wanting to do, got plenty to look forward to. good luck brother

• Thank you to everyone. For your kind words and for your advice! I am doing my research so I will be ready for next season. I think it is too late for outdoor plants now in my area. There are some seriously beautiful strains! I’m thinking about growing pretty or exotic looking strains for fun. I don’t want to grow something that I would be able to easily find.

• Welcome to the family of growers . I really like GG. The strain is easy to grow will grow in cool or sunny climates is compact and you can expect 4 to 6 oz per 3x3ft of plant, it's Just a suggestion. You gave me a glimpse of the excitement I felt with my first Panama Red and Colombian plants 50yrs ago. Enjoy your grow