Greenhouse lemon pound cake

Hi folks - veteran smoker here.

I ordered up some of the Greenhouse Lemon Pound cake but am awaiting it still to arrive.

Wondering if anyone else has any reviews on this strain ? From med mama.

Cheers! Just curious what you all think...

Comments

• Not that I've seen. You could be the first!

• Ordered this from her fri morning so should show this week i hope

• JUST received my split of this and sour cherry. As soon as I toke some up, I'll let you know the effects!

It's definitely dank as far as smell, and the size is just like the description, small (popcorn) to med.

• my only regret with the lemon pound cake was not ordering more!šŸ˜œ me and my bf loved that strain blew through it so quick. great cerebral high on that one, nice dense buds

• edited September 2020

https://i.imgur.com/LH222nr.jpg

Here's a pic for yall
    I apologize for my crappy cell phone pic as it doesn't quite capture the crystals!
    I'm about to grind some up for my bong!

Update:

Ok. I'm stoned.
    Upset that I didn't get more as @stonertrash said previously!

Impressions: a great hybrid (to me)
    I smoke for pain and right now I'm saying "Pain?? What pain?!"

I'm putting down my crappy phone now, going to jam some Pantera, and clean my house!

Cheers yall!
    šŸ¤—šŸ’ØšŸ’ššŸ¾

• Thanks for the feedback all! Iā€™m Excited to get it!

• @MigraineWarrior79 -- giving you a shout-out for Rainbow Dash there in the pic šŸ¤£

Looks great ! Dark and dank .. sorry I missed this one !

• edited September 2020

@v32Finish What can I say? Female child of the 80s, so when I get to babysit my cousins' girls I count it a plus when we get to watch My Little Pony!

I still have my 1st generation toys from way back, haha

I certainly hope this one makes another appearance because it's sure nice & I'd get more than just a 1/4.

If I recall Sunset Sherbet is a fav of yours, so I'm sure you'd dig this one.

Stoned ramblin šŸ¤Ŗ

• Bumpity bump. Ordered this on 9 4 hoping i have a gift when i get off. Lol will add my. 02 when it comes

• Happy happy joy joy. Will review later tonight.

• Nice!! @SpongePail heck yeah!

@MigraineWarrior79 yes indeed. lol. i remember the original show from my sister as a kid, now I have a daughter that age so i know all about em. haha . so you think if i like Sunset Sherbet that i would dig this one? it definitely sounds really good & it caught my attention amongst all the great choices lately.. when the stars align, hopefully i can try it out. :lol:

• edited September 2020

@v32Finish Yes, yes I do!

I wish I would have gotten more, because I'm down to about an eighth now. šŸ˜­

The indoor poundcake is still up (I think), so I'm considering jumping on it while I can with the little funds I have left after hurricane preparing AGAIN!

Who stole mother nature's ganja?? Give it back!

I realized from reading my earlier stoned post that I never explained why I figured you'd dig Poundcake of any sort; it's because one of the parents are Sunset Sherbet, and I forget the other.