ChemDawg!

2»

Comments

• I’d love to see pics of both if you don’t mind..the triangle kush looked very nice

• @superman38NC I have been slacking on pics/reviews. Nowadays Discussions get pushed way back that have reviews and photos and become "lost". Next thing you know, someone is asking about a recent strain that's been reviewed. Anyhow, I will start back giving more details. I still haven't finished my Purple Punch review..or shatters..

• edited September 2020

No worries @MizterNiceGuy! That triangle kush had nice bud structure/appearance. Curious if the indoor ChemDawg you receive hits more indica or sativa..both indoor & premium I grabbed are very strong..definitely saving those for days off or evenings

• edited October 2020

I didn't get the Triangle K split but 2oz Chemdawg is quite alright! Great crop of Chemdawg as usual. Strong hybrid. This batch feels more 50/50 but love it. @superman38NC

• Chemdawg I received is legit. Does have a small peppery taste but definitely an awesome taste profile. Skunk smell just like I like. Gass!! Must have!!!