Triple Scoop Gelato - MedMama

Good evening MM family!

I recently ordered 4 grams of GMO Cookies shatter and a 2g add on. I requested a sativa. However, I received Premium Triple Scoop Gelato and I am OVER IMPRESSED. The buds are beautiful. A dark green hue covered in crystals with orange hairs. It looks just like the pic on the site. Flavor is piney and earthy. It definitely is a far indica leaning hybrid, and the description seems pretty spot on!

I am actually so happy with this that I just ordered 1/2 oz! This is probably my favorite flower strain I’ve ever had on this site, and I have been a customer for over 3 years.

MedMama, thanks again! You always take care of me!

Comments

• They always have the best Gelato of anything in my opinion `

• Let me go order an eighth

• Gelato is one of my favorite strains. It is like a more of an indica version of Gelato. You won’t regret it!!

• I appreciate the review! Isn't it great when you get a strain that just resonates with you?

• edited September 2020

@ChunksEggo8187 @Kris10 Gotta love that GSC genetics. Sorbet (a key contributor to TSG) is widely believed to be a phenotype of Sunset Sherbet, one of the parents of Gelato! All chock full of GSC genetics, crossed and recrossed...all for our enjoyment! I think that half my strains are genetically connected by GSC! They're all different but similar!

• This thread Makin me hungry for a little ol italian ice cream ;) may just do what @suchacutie89 just said !! 🤓

• @v32Finish It does indeed. I'm tempted, but still waiting for an outdoor drop. I'm thinking about heading down to the dispensary though for a strain called Cake Crasher (Wedding Cake + Wedding Crasher). I'm intrigued to say the least.

• All of my favorites are linked! I love Sunset Sherbert but didn’t even know it came from that. I have some premium Wedding Cake from Loud on hand, but I like this WAY better. Cherry Pie is also one of my favorites. @v32Finish lol I’m blazed right now wanting some gelato ice cream also 😂😂😂

@ChunksEggo8187 it is AMAZING when you find a strain perfect for you. I have anxiety, PTSD, and trouble sleeping. This helps with it all. I think I know what genetics to stick to now 😎

• edited September 2020

@Kris10 thx for the review on this. Should be getting my triple scoop today..starting to like any cross with gelato..

• edited September 2020

Received triple scoop gelato yesterday and I’m definitely not disappointed. The buds I received look even better than the pic which appears more airy..These are hard dense buds..the buzz was lengthy 2-3 hrs which I like..great strain to ease into the weekend..Not very sedative like some gelatos towards the end..aroma is spot on with the description. Would order more but reloaded with Mama’s MAC..looks soooo good!

https://ibb.co/sP9pnBN
    https://ibb.co/pvJvX4p

• Appreciate the pics @superman38NC, damn those look dense!

• Np! @ChunksEggo8187 In fomo I ordered an 1/8th..glad I did..the pic is missing a few of the small buds ( don’t know where they went 🤷🏼😎)..

• @superman38NC yeah I couldn't get a pic that did those triple scoop nugs justice. They legit look like been rolled in crystals all fairly bright green color and pretty damn potent. 5 outta 5 would definitely order again after trying my sample bud

• @superman38NC thanks for the review/pics! DUDE please let me know about Mama's MAC. i'm really really curious on that one since i'm running real low on my MAC from loud.. premium from about 2-3 batches ago.. i still have about 2-3g left but i saw that there was that batch from Mama and it really intrigued me!! i only had the funds to grab a little bit and so i have the Purple Punch & the Strawberry Banana Tangie on the way.. but the Triple Scoop is just one on a very long list of stuff i'm interested in rt now.

anyway. it's all good. we are very spoiled.. :joy:

• @v32Finish can't wait for pics and review cause was eyeing those and the Frankenstein since I been looking for it since grandma's boy carne out lol but just got first order and 2nd on the way so might have to tell myself no for a few days😭🤣

• @v32Finish 😂that’s where I heard that strain from awesome movie 👍🏻

• @Vapedad78 your right the triple scoop is excellent! Tight dense crystallized buds with very nice colors and aroma..

Very welcome! @v32Finish I will..hopefully I’ll receive it mid week or so..shipping is starting to get better. Both purple punch and the strawberry banana sounds good..too many good strains..can’t keep up lol

• Just watched grandma's boy last week then this comes out like it was meant to be lol I want the deer antler weed too 🤣🤣

• I was lucky enough to get a sample of this and I agree. It’s probably the best bud I’ve ever got from medMama.

• Good to see everyone is enjoying that TS Gelato as well. That definitely is my favorite in a long time. I went to order some more but it’s gone. I ordered the Orange Dosidos instead. I like sticking to MedMama usually. I’ll let everyone know how the Orange is!