Any Jack Herer or XJ-13 oil or concentrates?

Hi all!

I’ve been wanting to try JH or XJ 13 carts for a super long time and I wondered if special requests ever get granted?

I’m rubbing my genie bottle and making a wish, and throwing it out there to the powers that be!

Never hurts to ask!

In the meantime, there are so many new favorite meds to explore and buy from MM and I am eternally grateful for the service and selections they all provide on this site!

And I need to start looking into water pipes, wax and shatter concentrates - looking for a cleaner more filtered burn. Curious what others use.
I’m a quick study but a lot of this is all new to me so please be gentle 😊

Thanks for the help and feedback!
Have a great weekend everyone! ✌️

Comments

• rarely go long without seeing Jack on the menu, in multiple different forms, so i am also looking forward to grabbing some . for concentrates, i never went the dab route and got a full rig; i stick to my wax pen (Puffco Plus) and i love it, almost time to get some wax or shatter myself. would recommend that as a starter device.

happy hunting! :)

• @Reshi i think they just had xj13 oil cart refills just recently. Again, I’m not sure, but that rings a bell and they went pretty fast too.

• For that last couple of months, I have been so busy caring for my mother. I am heartbroken if they recently had xj13 oil and I missed it. Guess I need to check this site every week. Sigh My loss.

• Thanks for the comments. Time to start shopping!

• @Gen i would recommend more often than that even.. if you truly want something & don't want to miss it. there are about 2-3 things or strains that i really really want & would similarly be heartbroken if i missed them, so i check here MOSTLY daily.. but at the very minimum every other day.

just remember that things can sell out in well under a day sometimes. good luck on your quest! i am also waiting for the return of XJ13.. hopefully Loud will have a batch of some super duper xj soon ..

cheers

• I have a lot of inventory for vapes right now, but will definitely put XJ-13 as a regular in the future and Jack on the next one.

• nice! thank you @medmama ! ! you all rule. i appreciate you all workin hard so we get our stuff. lol

• Yes, thanks @medmama! Awesome variety about to get even better! Trainwreck, XJ13, Jack Herer, green crack - all stellar and ones I like to keep a few on standby so I don’t run out! Thank you!

• The refills think I'll eventually start gravitating towards after build up confidence to fill an empty myself, tried transferring one with a bad coil and was kinda messy but I'm sure using actual refill and empty works lot easier

• i got a vaporizer and i don't like it. it makes me cough worse than smoking a bowl or a joint. i was trying to vaporizer bud and it didn't give me a good buzz. i put in in the closet and don't use it

• I was about to buy gods gift but it got taken off the menu. Is XJ13 a sativa or Indica?

• great sativa imo.