Wedding cake

edited September 2020 in Questions

Anyone order is wedding cake is it worth ordering?

Comments

• Yes...very fine cannabis! Extremely relaxing and intoxicating, but generally not couch locking!

• Thanks sounds awesome,waiting for some, this place is amazing

• edited September 2020

@Bayoubud87 yes, this is a pretty cool place! I'm a big fan of Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) genetics and Wedding Cake is a great example.

• @TheProfessor thanks for the reviews I’m glad I went with it

• Wedding Cake is one of the best strains imo. I’ve tried about 4 diff batches..from both Mama & Loud..all excellent! I’m with you @TheProfessor..any GSC cross is typically right up my ally..the recent Zookies is another great example..me ❤️ 🍪!

• edited September 2020

@superman38NC ...and Wedding Cake is gone again...but it shall return! Good thing I still have most of an oz.! Looked at some Cake Crasher at the dispensary today, but settled on a half of Burkle instead. Different genetics, but I like my purple indicas as well. I've gotten it here before, and if I remember right it was a pretty good bedtime strain. I still find my favorite GSC genetics in Sunset Sherbet and Gelato. Still waiting for a good selection of outdoor strains to drop soon.

• @TheProfessor Wow there has been a big turnover the last few days..goes in waves I guess. Good thing Wedding Cake seems to be a staple for both shippers. I am definitely a little jelly..still illegal in my state 🙄..not even medical..so thankful for this site!

• edited September 2020

@superman38NC finding medicineman a few years ago changed my life, really exposing me to lots of different strains (and some really excellent cannabis). Having a medical card now gives me close options for some really good, albiet extremely expensive cannabis. And although it's probably silly at my age, It also has relieved a lot of my anxiety about being "legal." Looks like MM put up some Poundcake and Ice Cream Cake. It never ends!