So grateful for MM

Just gotta give MM, MB, & MedMama big shoutouts! During these crazy times and turbulence on the west coast, I was nervous about receiving my order or long delays. I’m floored! Placed order Thursday and received MedMama resin on Monday, coast to coast. Hindu Kush is 🔥! Much love to MedMama for this deliciousness and shipping fast as lightning. LC ordered same day set to arrive Wednesday, also not bad at all. Officially celebrating one year of doing business with MM. Very grateful & appreciative.

Comments

• Did you get the HK live resin, or when medmama had the discount smalls of HK? Just curious as I've been eyeing the live resin, and was HIGHly 😏 upset when I missed out on the discounted smalls.
    🤗💚💨

• edited September 2020

Hey, don't you know you are only supposed to post about how long it is taking to get your stuff!? ;) Congrats, I too am grateful to have found this place. :)

• Haha @rockafire. This IS a refreshing change of pace!

• @MigraineWarrior79 - I got the live resin and I am not disappointed. 🔥

• @agingasian Thank you for letting me know! 😊

• 100% agree! MM is awesome and I’m so grateful I found this site. So sick of getting ripped off.

• @medmama and @medman , much respect and appreciation, was very grateful to receive my first order today in a very timely manner and extremely impressed with everything so far, yall set the bar high for my future purchases lol

• @Reshi I know what you mean about getting ripped off. I too had been robbed a few times. It’s such a pleasure being able to order and know your package is actually coming. I had a missing add on, from one of my packages, and medmama sent it along with extra to make up for it, immediately. So even if something is not right, mm makes it right. Love love love this site!

• I for sure 2nd Rubygirl816 I have had more than one issue and all have been solved 100 % everytime and then some one time I got a replacment in 3 days coast to coast!!!!WOW!

• Y’all don’t forget @LoudnCo ! Their shipping is on fire and so is their bud.

• I’m waiting on some purple punch from Loud right now! My first time ordering premium and first time ordering bud from loud. So looking forward to it

• Same here @Rubygirl816 after getting my gumdrops thoroughly enjoying everything med mama sent, I had to give Loud a shot after hearing soo many good things about the premium fruit loops I had to do a hype check see if it lives up to it, maaaan wish I'd held off and ordered 1 or 2 others now🤣

• @Vapedad78 I know soon as I ordered the purple punch, there was whole bunch of other great looking strains put up. Decisions Decisions lol

• This site will literally make the bank account cry😂