24 hour reply?

Has anybody tried texting the moderators
I've gotten a email from them concerning my order and 6 days later I've still heard nothing hope my order don't get delayed
@medboy @medman

Comments

• I don’t know man I’ve been trying to get a hold of them for several days. It’s frustrating.

• It is frustrating. Especially when. They email you about your order , and u want things to go smoothly . Should of made my order a little simpler

• Not sure there have been alot of issues with his mail server and i heard he may be out of pocket for a few days this week .i have a unanswered email from last week also.
    He is usually right on emails hang tight he will post soon.

• With all what they are dealing with in California: fires, earthquakes, politics... it is amazing this service still works.

• Yea its flooding bad down here as well

• Yeah sorry for delays. The fact is that MB had to unexpectedly take the week off leaving me to handle things and my week was PACKED already morning till night and I was not expecting to have to do his job too, so I am keeping things afloat and orders are being processed and I made a large dent in customer service emails today...working on it!!

• i have had to send in 4 contact forms for a missing order..from 20 days ago....now the shipper, medjane, says they combined my order...but i only got one item of two...now it's their word over mine...guess who loses? even tho i posted on the forum from day one that i only got one order of moonrocks and it weighed the 3.5 grms....not a combined 7...i have been open and honest from day one...but whatever...looking for another mom site i guess...can't afford to lose $100+ cuz they can't keep orders straight....and can someone email me and see if it bounces as they say the responses did? same id just add aol....i received no responses by email, just here...but my orders and confirmations were sent just fine....?

• @Batman4rmHouston ...i got no responses by email either, it was here on the forum they said my email bounced, so maybe yours did too..

• @medboy @medman hello where is my order???? .I've contacted you guys numerous times to confirm my order..both you and medman said my order was confirmed and is being shipped out today or tomorow ...that was more then 5 days ago...nown its been 11 business days no response ? No order ...always see a bunch of ppl complain but everything was going good for me since day ONE about 3minths ago.....Hate to take it to the forums but you guys have must have some obligations to get back on track or work a little harder after taking a week off without warning.
    Im a business owner as well and my My morals couldn't let me sleep good at night knowing my customers need me .