Mimosa

So, I have to ask.....are we going to see a seller put up Mimosa

Comments

• My favorite strain!!

• Fingers crossed the bag I had over month ago was damn good

• It's everywhere but here usually, but the one I had here was very great

• Hoping this comes back around..especially the really fruity Kief covered batch! That was incredible..I’d probably order an oz

• Just got some peach mimosa in... the previous mimosa growers upped their prices a lot, but I'll see what I can do.

• Ooooooooooooo.......

• frantically refreshing page LMFAO

• Just went with 1/2 of the peach mimosa and 1/2 of the blueberry zkittles hope they good as they sound

• Got a 1/4, usually dont get greenhouse grows so im hoping its good!

• Grabbed Zips of both Blue Zkittles & Peach Mimosa. I've just heard too much about Mimosa-anything so went with it. I got the Zkittles because its personally recommended by @medmama . How can you deny?

• Don't wanna jinx myself but hopefully got in on the peach mimosa and blueberry zskittles, if they're anywhere near good as the triple scoop nug i was fortunate enough get to sample, then we're in store for a treat. Friggin loving the gumdrops too btw they've quickly become my day time pain control tool, appreciate this community

• Have you guys tried the Peach Mimosa? I got it yesterday, but I wanna wait until the weekend, kind of like a personal end of the week treat and I get Monday off too. :)

• @charlij2328 i am super bummed to have missed out on both the mimosa and the blue zkittles. but not that bummed. i still have stuff, my recent order was not a home-run but i also got something pretty good out of it (a decent-to- pretty dang good sativa ) . . but mostly i am really looking forward to watching the reviews start(continue) coming in about these 2 strains. i know alot of my friends here grabbed some, so i've been happy to see others reactions & will continue to watch for pics and peoples opinions on these. even if i can't grab something, it gives me an idea for if and when it returns!

i have always been sketchy about greenhouse and outdoor bc i DON'T wanna get stuck with $200 of bud that smells like powdered dry grass.. and that i don't even touch.. but at the same time, logically i recognize.. that is irrational; the same thing could happen with indoor and premium . . and also i've had great, great bud from both shippers, of both GH & OD buds. i'm kinda glad these 2 buds served as a reminder. (i also knew right away from the moment i saw them on the menu.. that they were gonna be good!)

anyways. just ramblin now. lol enjoy the day off!! i may have fri or mon. off myself! (i have 1 last vacation day that i have to use before the 20th or i lose it so they might make me take it this wkend or next) . i know i will enjoy mine!

cheers

• @v32Finish I hear ya with the hesitation on outdoor green house but said f it and decided to gamble on the headband smalls to see how it is but grabbed some kief to try as well and just in case the headband needs a boost, still waiting on my peach mimosa and blueberry zkittles

• edited October 2020

Mimosa is up 😎 Thx @medmama! Grabbed a half split of that and Wedding Cake..two of my fav’s..both look 🔥

• edited October 2020

@superman38NC looks like a really nice batch of greenhouse and indoor hybrid strains! Medmama has had some really nice cannabis lately! The Greenhouse Royal Kush we received yesterday exceeded all expectations, as usual, and we have Skywalker OG coming today! I'm still enjoying some Wedding Cake from a month or so ago...definitely a personal favorite! Now I'm seriously looking at the Mimosa...and I'm a little intrigued by the Venom OG!

• @superman38NC I think you may have ordered wedding crasher ?

• Great drop from medmama

• edited October 2020

@TheProfessor @Bayoubud87 I definitely agree! I’ve been asking for some Mimosa..the last few batches were premium, but this looks interesting. I still have a sample of the last Skywalker OG..it’s so strong lol..felt groggy next morning. Haven’t touched it sense. Anytime I’ve tried Mama’s Wedding Cake it’s been excellent.

@whatever1956 i split with the indoor wedding cake..still on the menu. Highly recommend!

• @superman38NC either my eyes are shot (which they are) or minds going (which it is) but I could swear it says Wedding Crasher not Wedding Cake ....please tell me I'm not losing it :smiley:

• @superman38NC LOL they are both there LOL I am losing it

• Haha @whatever1956 trust me I’m right there with you 😂..wedding crasher sounds good too

• @v32Finish Indoor Mimosa is back up.

• hey thank you @charlij2328 -- lol that's so weird that i just clicked right here and saw your message.. in my other tab, i have the "ORDER" page up & trying to decide how to work mimosa in there. ;)