Mayo have to try miracle whip πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Has anyone had the miracle whip before from here or anywhere else for that matter? Just when I finally narrowed down my choice and nab something, TA DA a plethora of other new tempting treats I wanna get my hands on πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ. Super excited about the PFL that's coming edger hearing a lot of you sing its praises but man I been looking for the Frankenstein forever so really wanna try it and that miracle whip sounds extremely interesting as well, any input would very welcome

Comments

• edited September 2020

@Vapedad78 I'm fairly new as of July, and this is the 1st I see of it. IF it's still here Friday, I'm going to try to split that with something else, just haven't made up my mind yet, lol.

• edited September 2020

Can’t stand actual Miracle Whip IRL so I instantly repulsed. Frankenstein πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

• Miracle Whip looks phenomenal. Almost same genetics of Miracle Alien Cookies but added Cookies & Cream.

• @funkynugz agreed I don't do mayo or miracle whip as a condiment lol but the description and pic of that strain has definitely peaked my interest, and frankinstien I mean hard not to want some if you saw the adam Sandler classic comedy lol

• @ChunksEggo8187 yeah sounded like a winner to me too

• I’m curious about his one as well..it definitely looks similar to the indoor MAC from Loud..I’m trying to hold off now until outdoor drops..however I did snag an 1/8th of the Zmints..

• I'm interested to see what outdoor things loud drops, myself.
    I'm very intrigued by this miracle whip, tho.
    Might have to go to the bank tomorrow for a personal loan πŸ€ͺ

• @superman38NC the zmints look and sound amazing

• Dammit to hell missed out on bear creek there was another too but the Frankenstein is the one that hurts the most, I'd just seen it earlier and was gonna try some more financial acrobatics to snag a half at least and poof πŸ¦‡ gone like my chance

• @Vapedad78 I'm sad about it too
    I wanted to get Frank, Peach Kush, and Animal Cookies, but they're all gone.
    Ah well

• Yeah the pk was the other

• yeah.. ouch on the Peach Kush... didn't see that one was gone. seems like deja vu.. pretty sure i've been here before.. waiting patiently to see if certain strains are gonna make it til payday (this fri for me. ha :lol: )

• Lol right I wanted to make a larger order fri cause buddy going halves but I can get an order in tomorrow as well so almost debating making 2 just to ensure grab what I wanted of what'd left

• edited September 2020

I feel like this little guy, but more like "can you please get more, sir" @LoudnCo πŸ˜‚

• @MigraineWarrior79 for real lol I'm little upset with myself for not getting my shit together and pull the trigger soon as I seen that drop but I'd already had just ordered some premium loops but guess I'll know better next time lolπŸ˜­πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Sorry. Found this on Facebook.

Couldn’t. Contain. Myself. πŸ˜„

• 🀣 yeah I can't eat mayo or miracle whip on or in anything usually

• edited September 2020

O. M. G.
    I SHOULD be offended, but having a sense of humor, and I mean, funny is funny!
    Hahaha!
    I hate miracle whip irl, but hey, that meme sells the strain even more if ya ask me, haha!!!
    CUM ON FRIDAY

• sorry for the meme being a bit on the, ummm, sticky side of the post spectrum 😁

if anybody has implications with it being there, no problemo. just lemme know and i will ask MB to make it vanish. have to admit it was from one of the raunchier FB groups i subscribe to.

• I’m curious on how similar or different it will be to MAC. I love MAC, but wanted to mix it up this time.

• No apology needed
    I only say I should be offended because I'm a christian, but I didn't lose my sense of humor, so literally almost lost my drink when i saw it.

• @MigraineWarrior79 You have me rolling man. Thanks for the laugh and I will try!

• edited September 2020

@LoudnCo wink anything this cajun gal can do to make anyone laugh makes my day!
    Thanks for trying, and everything you do for us!
    πŸ€—πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• edited September 2020

@LoudnCo maaaan yall rock! Got my loops today under a week and was disappointed missed out on the frankie so had to get in on that miracle whip cause I hate mayo well and miracle whip, but anyways cum on.... order I guess?πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£ wait no on second thought just ship it normally PLEASE!🀣🀣🀣

• LOL. i'm actually right there with @HockeyEagle - i wanna know how the terp profile is and potency , compared to MAC. seems like it will be very similar.. but i have a feeling it's gonna be fire.

• Ended up requesting half miracle whip half mac too compare in the name of science

• Nice!! @Vapedad78 lol science indeed. what could be more important than science . i'll tell you what, nothing, that's what . alot of strains right now that i couldn't get.. but that i am looking forward to seeing reviews!! i got my purple punch & strawberry banana tangie & will try to upload pics soon

• Oh sweet, yes definitely pleased do I couldn't nab either of those, gonna try for least a couple tomorrow lol😫πŸ€ͺπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£