Mammoth Skunk Smells like grass

Does anyone see with this batch of Mammoth Skunk that it smells like grass and taste kind’ve like grass? It’s weird because yeah im getting high but it taste awful lol

Comments

• Personally mammoth is the only bud I’ve gotten from loud I wouldn’t order again. Completely agree on smell taste. Decent otherwise but with the options available.

• Well shit I got a half coming tomorrow

• edited September 2020

I’m receiving a quarter by the end of the day. I’ll let y’all know what I think of the smell/taste.

• Man. The mammoth I had (Months ago) was dank.. sorry to hear that!

• agreed on the earlier mammoth, i still have some sitting here and it was pretty decent. grassy smell usually means the cure wasn't done properly, which is surprising considering i've only received one strain from Loud that was off in my 2 years on the site (greenhouse chem scout). toss a boveda pack in there and let it sit in the cool darkness for a couple more weeks, might help might not.

• UPDATE: Definitely has a grassy/earthy smell and it’s very dry (looks amazing though). Like @funkynugz stated, Boveda should do the trick! I’m gonna let my quarter sit for a few days to see if it makes a difference.

• I agree it does look incredible lmao, but we shouldnt have to cure the weed ourselves after paying $14 a g lol

• Good thing i got an 1/8th

• yeah.. some are just naturally gonna be 'winners'.. moreso than others. sometimes when i get a strain like that.. where it's not BAD.. technically.. but it still isn't top shelf.. i kinda try to remind myself that this is how i'm paying my dues for those SUPER bad ass ones. they can't all be "the best" i guess. :lol:

• Yeah got mine today.. super not thrilled! Gonna jar it and shelf it. Hope for the best

• Best looking buds i have ever seen and they taste terrible makes no sense that we need to shelf bud we are paying this price for

• Got mine on Friday it smokes fine and it gets me high. It doesn’t smell great but hey it works. It is pretty