Terp Sauces..

2»

Comments

• May I ask which rig you ordered?

• And what are dab pearls?

• I ordered from puffing bird? Got a bundle with good reviews for $200 you get everything you need minus the concentrate..you can find coupons online too.

• @agingasian should try the purple lemonade stuff so fire... had bubba og and fruity og a bit too dry for me,
    I like it wet. So I end buying dark star Og terp sauce mixed it with everything I had including zkittles.......

• FYI the dark star og terp sauce is gas gas on its own

https://ibb.co/wQBv38s

• @Batman4rmHouston DS is next on the list. Loving these wet sauces. The PK is dry, real dry. It looked dry in the pic but 💯 Indica so I jumped even tho GC says 💯 Sativa and I love it. Who knows 😂 I’ll check that PL. Like a kid in a candy store 😝

• Anyone try the gorilla glue terp sauce from medical Jane? Looks good..?

• Tried some sauce and now some wax with the runtz so had to go back and try lil louds offerings with the dippin dots shatter cause description sounds amazing and since rhino and dragon were out really been eyeing the Godzilla

• @Vapedad78 did you try the pink runts wax? Maybe I saw this somewhere else..just curious how smooth it is and the effects..thx

• @superman38NC yeah got that and kush sorbet, runtz has more gas taste than sorbet but both fire asf , just a micro dab gets me feeling really nice and mellow but still motivated. The sorbet has more a fruity taste but definitely recommend either the runtz might get a slight nod ahead

• I’m new to the concentrates and wanted to get input on how best to use the diamonds? Can I dip it in sauce and vape it? Or grind it and layer a pipe or bowl with some flower? I don’t own a rig.
    Thanks!

• Can't grind diamond that I'm aware of but I'm sure you could use as bowl topper if didn't want ti vape or don't have one to use

• Going to try the GC terp sauce. Anyone got pics? I wonder if it has some good THCa chunks in it or is all sauce?

• Thx @Vapedad78! @LifeLong14 the GC I received looks like the pic..all sauce but it’s 💥

• Yeah mine all saucy as well but if you look real close can see the stuff in it but definitely not as solid as jack frost, definitely right bout it being fire tho that was last thing used last night and was well done after, fork was stuck lol

• @Vapedad78 @superman38NC I appreciate it! If any of you have an update on that DS sauce from MM or that cake chem gelato shatter from Loud let me know! 👍🏽👍🏽

• @LifeLong14 will do, came super close to grabbing some ccg but finally got things squared away to grab the dippin dots instead, only seeing one package on radar even tho ordered from both loud and medma

• @superman38NC. We're going to see about working that kind of thing into our new system. With our current system the order form just gets too bulky to keep adding new kinds of sample packs etc.

• @medman thx! The improvements you’ve made thus far have been excellent..appreciate the stellar service and abundance of good products

• I see they reupped on the Runtz... Which why was better? Runtz or GC?

• Only tried the pink runts wax not the regular runtz in sauce form, but it's really good just kinda rubber taste or something. The gc sauce was awesome sauce, wish I had more of it and jack frost but currently waiting to check out dipping dots, hindu kush and gelato resin

• Thanks @Vapedad78 for the 411! I think it was @agingasian who that the Runtz sauce

• My runtz terp sauce will be here either tomorrow or monday I'll let you guys know @LifeLong14 @Vapedad78

• I have Jack frost terp sauce right now and it's a sweet smooth smoke. The high is no lie after 3 or 4 hits you feel your body totally release all tension and anything past this will put you in a deep sleep. I'm waiting for a few grams of Maui Wowie live resin anytime and can't wait.

• Heck yeah @LifeLong14! That runtz was 🔥. Matter of fact, I put my last couple dabs up for a special occasion. Since it’s back up, guess tonight will be a special occasion! Yay! Thanks for the mention or I wouldn’t have noticed!

• Btw @LifeLong14 ive had both runtz and GC and you will be happy with both! Two of my favorites! Both hard hitters! 😋

• @LifeLong14 got DS OG and Pink Runtz Wax arriving tomorrow. Will let you know. 🤣

• @MNTDWLER yeah I was eyeing the Maui wowie but went with hindu and gelato for the res

• Good looking @agingasian on the reviews! PLEASE let me know how that DS OG treats you. Heard things about that Hindu too @Vapedad78. Hindu usually never fails. I got a ai atomizer but I think a dab rig would work better since its wetter.