Greenhouse White Runtz - Medical Jane

2»

Comments

• How’s the quality of Loud’s moonrocks?

• edited October 2020

@Sixwaychili
    This is true
    My bad!

@Reshi
    I haven't had the pleasure of trying @LoudnCo 's just yet, but I know that everything I've tried from him so far has been TOP quality!
    I wouldn't be afraid to try them at all.

• Yeah I'm not a moonrocks type of person, would get me too zooted. I had thought about trying the capsules Med Jane offered but then the price went up alot. Think I will just avoid the seller.

• edited October 2020

I’ve never tried moonrocks before so am anxious to see how easy they are to work with and how best to enjoy them. Waiting for the right time 🥳

• Headbands with some green crack sauce and kief makes some incredible moon rocks lol but yeah was messy and a pain in the arse lol

• I just want to know why MJ doesn't put up any of kurupts other strains of moon rocks ??? Anyone know?

• After reading a few comments about moonrocks from those who have bought them, I decided not to get any. It sounds like they taste like absolute garbage and it gets you ridiculously high. I prefer a great taste and don't need to be absolutely bombed in 5 minutes.

• Had Medboy or MedMan commented about Medical Jane recently? Honestly I’d love to see another shipper replace Medical Jane. It would be nice to have a third RELIABLE shipper. Reliable not meaning we won’t get the package, I don’t doubt that, reliable in the sense of quality product as described. Medical Jane is borderline false advertisement, to be perfectly honest.

• Yeah I mean I understand that as long as people are buying from MJ they likely will be kept up. What I want to know is, how many are REPEAT customers, I wonder. While I haven't had any of their products, if it is as bad as others are saying then I would find it hard to believe that a whole lot of people are returning to her for a second order.

I know that if when I found this site and placed my first order and it was with MJ and it was something bunk or trash that y'all are describing, I likely wouldn't order from this site again. I would think that everything is like the junk MJ stuff I received and would just write it off as a loss and look elsewhere.

• Well, if MJ continues to get complaints and they have to replace too many orders or other shippers have to replace orders for her, they won't be here for long.