Water pipe vape?

2»

Comments

• @Vapedad78 I would say that if youre doing it more at home and are not mobile then the EQ would be perfect. Then later if you decide to take the sessions mobile come back and get a few of the pocket vape recs in your price range and check out some reviews online and then jump to that.

• Appreciate it @NOLA504 cause I've seen some volcano hybrid for 4 something but still more than wanting to spend not knowing how I'm gonna like it and for 112 figured pretty decent price for EQ to experiment with before getting multi hundred dollar device

• @Vapedad78 yeah, my neighbor has a new volcano hybrid and it was my first venture into table tops. After using that I looked into it but didnt want to spend that much and stumbled upon the EQ at that killer price and pulled the trigger. Felt that rather buying a Volcano for "X" price, I could buy an EQ with part of whatever "X" is and then use the money saved on trying out some portable vapes. Really happy with my decision. Let us know if you get the EQ, how you like it, and if you need any help with it and then maybe later users can help point you in the direction of a portable pocket vape.

• Sounds like a plan man, really appreciate the input and help @NOLA504 , really like the idea of not going through supplies nearly as fast and health benefits of vaping vs combustion and already been vaping ecigs and concentrate so might as well go for the hat trick lol

• I have both EQ and Solo 2. Had EQ before Solo 2. Once I got Solo 2, I have not used EQ since. I love the quicker heat up time and small frame of the solo 2. Mind you, I sit in the same spot 80% of everyday. And am a housebound sick person! I only smoke sitting in my desk chair, but perfer the solo 2 over EQ. My 2 cents. :blush:

The bags were great with EQ i do say! And I got sooo toasted from a bag. But I enjoy the glass mouth piece of the solo 2 and I connect the solo 2 with an adapter to a small water bubbler/bong. So theres that!

• @Vapedad78 yeah man, no prob. I know that when I was getting started I needed advice and often still do. So, I try and help others when I can knowing how much others have helped me.

• I just bought a Solo 2 based on forum feedback and am very pleased! Battery life is so much better than the Mighty and a lot easier to clean and maintain, although I’ll need to get some extra glass stems bc I know I’ll break them knocking it into things. Wish I bought it instead of the Mighty when I first started looking into portable vapes. Seems to pack a lot more too. Bonus to help keep the hands warm on a cold nippily NY day!

• @Reshi Glad you like it too!!

• Long time weed smoker. Vaped with Arizer Q for first time last night . The high was intense and long lasting . At 57 years old and smoking for years this is a incredible find !