Red Dragon - Loud

Thought I would start a thread on this strain. Has anyone had it? Any pics? I bought a 1/2 so curious to see what are peoples thoughts on this.

Comments

• really, really sad that i was broke during the 7 minutes that this was up on the site. /s

• @TheProfessor lol right, knew it was gonna go fast but tryna tell myself got too many motivating energizing products already, lol it only kinda worked🤣

• LOL i know right? i used to get sad when i missed something, now it doesn't bother me, cuz i know the next time that i AM in a position to buy... something super will be there. :)

• edited October 2020

Lol the only reason I knew Loud was going to post some new stuff was because i had started another thread about Alien Fire Kush and Black Cherry Soda asking when they were gonna bring them back and they responded in the thread that they had new stuff coming out that Friday

• Boom its here....gonna try it tonight. Got here early.

• Beautiful buds! Appreciate the pic! Let us know how it is later 😀

• 😻😻
    GAWGEOUS!!
    The name is absolutely perfect

• Almost grabbed some of that but waited too long. Sativa dominant flower doesn't stay on this site for very long. Looks nice.

• It's really good. Its definitely a wake and bake strain. You are high but you can actually function throughout the day.