Blackberry Kush OG

Bought a half. @TheProfessor Hopefully it’s as good as last batch you had. Knockout nighttime strain exactly what I’m looking for.

Comments

• Is Blackberry OG the same thing as Blackberry Kush? I have something that I bought a couple months ago that was lister as Blackberry Kush that I loved and was waiting to see again. Is this the same thing as that or is this a different strain?

• edited October 2020

@NOLA504 same stuff! Blackberry OG = Blackberry Kush

• Awesome! Will reup now then!

• ...I guess I NEED to jump on some of this before it sells out!
    I NEED IT!
    I may die without it! 😂

• @MigraineWarrior79 I just ordered a half and already thinking I should have gotten more seeing has how it has been a bit since I have seen it. If it is still here in a week, I may get a little more.

• @NOLA504
    I ordered a half, myself

• Received mine today along with a freebie joint of Hindu Kush, which super yay because I missed out on HK!
    Buds are beautiful, taste is delicious, and I'm ssssstooonnned to the bonnnee.

• Awesome I wanna try and get some myself still waiting on my gg4 from loud should be here tomorrow, if the post office would be on there game it would have been here today but they got it sitting an hour away since yesterday

• I really enjoyed the last batch

• @OneLove yes, the last batch was excellent...I'm still hoarding a little bit. I'm glad to hear that the quality continues even though I held off on this batch. I'll wait till next time. @MigraineWarrior79 I love Hindu Kush...but the wife can't stand the taste..."too earthy!" lol

• A man wearing a ski mask and carrying a handgun bursts through the door of a sperm bank and points a gun at the woman behind the front desk.

"Go to the back and give me everything you've got!" the man says.

The woman replies, "Sir, this is a SPERM bank."

"I don't give a shit, you go get me what I told you!"

The woman goes to the back and comes out carrying a tray full of sperm samples. She sets them on the counter and turns to go back and retrieve more.

"Sit your ass down!" the man screams. "Open one of those samples!"

The woman takes the lid off a sample.

"DRINK ONE!"

"Excuse me? You want me to drink it? That's disgusting."

"Bitch, I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU! Drink it now!"

The woman, frightened, picks up the sample and drinks it down. The man then removes his ski mask, revealing that he is the husband of the woman working the desk.

He looks his wife straight in the eyes and says, "I told you it wouldn't kill you!"

• @TheProfessor
    I should like it, then 🤪

@MikeyC 🤣🤣😭

• edited October 2020

@MigraineWarrior79 I just don't get it...I keep telling her that it's a classic landrace strain...all indica...and all I get is "no, it tastes like dirt." :smiley: Ok, I embellish a little, she'd smoke it if we had it again, but she probably try to talk me out of buying it like she did last time. I'm interested to hear how your experience with the joint goes.

• @TheProfessor I'll definitely let you know once I spark it up
    Probably tomorrow or Monday night

• @TheProfessor
    So, I smoked a little less than half the j of Hindu, and I'm so sad I missed out on getting a zip of it when it was up for grabs!

The ultimate relaxation!! I felt as though I was sinking into my bed. Kinda reminds me of the scene on Trainspotting when the guy ods and sinks into the ground. Anyone? No? That's ok. Lol

I didn't find it tasted "too" anything.

The smell actually reminded me of the cannabis from the 1st time I EVER smelled in it my life, which probably would have been when I was a tiny thing back in 1980 give or take. (I'm not saying that's "the memory" triggered, but who knows with my parents lol)

Pain? What pain?

So, if it makes another appearance on the 'menu' I'm so jumping on it!

• @MigraineWarrior79 sounds awesome! Yeah, I'm definitely in for an ounce the next time it pops up...regardless of what she says.... :smile: "tiny thing back in 1980" she says...LOL. I was getting stoned back in college in 1980!

• @TheProfessor
    I was born in the wrong generation, lol
    Instead of X, I should have been a boomer