2 weeks still?

Are orders still taking 2 weeks plus? They’ve had the disclaimer up for a long time now. I’ve been a long time buyer to this site but haven’t ordered anything in months because I get paranoid enough waiting one week much less two or so. Would really like to put in an order just can’t put myself through the anxiety of waiting that long, wondering if something went wrong. Any comments would be really assuring

Comments

• Hi @Medmike25, I ordered last Thursday and received my order yesterday if that give you any hope? Also I'm on the east coast.

• @Essy0522 yea I’m on the east coast too. Did you order from loud or med mama?

• edited October 2020

In my experience, I have never had to wait more than 11 days for a delivery, ever. My last order was placed on Friday night but the order wasn't picked up till Monday. It went out the next day and was here by Friday. 7 1/2 days including the weekend. This is typical in my experience here. Been ordering from here for about 2 1/2 years now, I guess.

• I order Saturday and last night labels was made so I guarantee ill have them before the weekend

• @Medmike25 everything I ordered was from Med Mama

• Medmama and Loud are shipping within 24hrs usps is shit right now i got a medmama order two weeks ago in 3 days.most of the time its 5 to 7 days to east coast mid Atlantic for me

• My orders from loud have been 1 week from placing it to receiving it

• Just gotta power through the paranoia or don't. I try to place an order and then forget about it for a week.

• Informed delivery has become a new stressed out addiction for me, constantly checking and stressing that’s why I deleted my usps app today. For now on I’m gonna order and try to forget about it

• At this point I'm thinking never. I placed an order last Friday, and there is STILL NO LABEL. I placed another order on Wednesday, I triple check everything I do so I know it went to the right place- I have yet to receive a payment confirmation, I have emailed them and heard nothing. I am very disappointed, I love the products so much but I'm stressed out because I've been handing my money over with ZERO follow up.