Medmama THC Gumdrops..

Has anyone tried these yet and if so any good? I have a high tolerance and havent been able to get off on any edibles yet just don't want to waste my money

Comments

• They're a staple I always keep around. Eat one to get me started and then smoke on top of it.

• @Zackarrry I have a very high tolerance also. I ordered 2 packs a month or two ago. I have to eat at least 4 to have a good effect on me. I wouldn’t recommend them if you have a high tolerance.

• I haven’t tried any other edibles other than freebies. I ate two freebie cookie pieces (50mg each) from Loud and it knocked me straight out

• They are good but so are the jolly chips too

• I bought some I keep seeing alot of posts saying good things about them. I need something long lasting and discreet for work. I work in the mayfield ice cream plant as a top manager so I'm around alot of people constantly. Any ideas guys besides eds

• Gumdrops are good but all the flavors do have a somewhat strong terp's taste. They are decently potent for the cost. Keep in mind, if you see a whitish tan layer on the bottom of the drops it is completely normal due to a little starch settling but does not affect flavor or potency.

• @Zackarrry just vape on breaks. Don't try vaping dry herb or smoking actual weed ofc but if you just get a 510 pen and a cartridge you get almost all the benefit with no smell at all. Super discreet.

• Also, edibles,but I find at work sometimes they are perfect, other times I feel nothing, and only a couple times I have gotten like.. uncomfortably high. For that reason alone I stick to just vaping . One or 2 hits at lunch is usually all .

• You just made me order gumdrops and a 4 gram sampler!

• It is strange that the jolly chips are 2/$90 and the gumdrops are 2/$75.

• The jolly chips feel amazing- possibly better sources? @medmama ?

• Dang might have to snatch some them up to try, I did like the sample one got recently and was better than I expected tho🤔

• I went through a period of a gumdrop a day and it was a great period

• Do you guys have any flavor recommendations for these?

• edited November 2020

@Pratham01
    I find that they're all pretty tasty, so I don't think ya can really go wrong.
    I personally don't care for the blueberry, but I'm not a blueberry fan anyway.
    Medmama once offered the assorted, and that's the one I'd typically order, but I don't know if it's still available, hence why I ended up with some blueberry flavored gummies.

• Bubble gum is same as medicine flavor growing up. So good

• Recieved gum drops and took 4 and tbh it just made me drowsy and slight high I need a bigger dose than 100mg :( ima try again after work today

• 300 mg is my happy place

• Stardawg is super stoney.