Tolerance break

I need a break....but today has been rough without, dealing with pain and crazy anxiety.
I'm about to go to bed and try again tomorrow. Ugh

Comments

• Good idea. Even when you know it’s coming it’s still hard to prepare for the break. Miraculously, it gets better in just a few days

• I’m trying to give myself a break also but I think due to self quarantining, my depression is working wonders on me. I’ve smoked much more since Covid started. At least I have access to medicine!

• Me too. Smoking more.

• Thanks yall!

Yesterday was rough, but today is better so far.

I've been smoking much more frequently lately as well, hence the break.

• Last time I took a tolerance break I made it through an afternoon before my wife told me go smoke... Apparently I am not that fun to be around without meds. Go figure. Haven't considered doing another since

• My ex made the mistake of trying to "talk things out" last night.
    Yea, didn't go well.

I'm completely out, so I really don't have a choice but to take this break.

I mean, I have a local source, but the quality vs price is not worth it considering what's available here.

So, I'll just ride this out.

I'm ordering something today, though, lol

• @MigraineWarrior79 . I know what ya mean. Out as of yesterday. Normal plug for good dimes not in. Got an eighth of reggie for 10. Ordered yesterday. So this will hold until it comes. I hope.

• @MigraineWarrior79 , at least you know you will have a tolerance to fully enjoy the next product! I need to force myself to run out or something

• @Kris10
    This is true!
    Sometimes, when anxiety takes over I can't look at the bright side.

• @MigraineWarrior79 this might sound silly but a couple things that help me with my anxiety and PTSD are painting and cross stitching. I’m not very good at painting lol but mixing the paints is relaxing. I do acrylic pouring. Also cross stitching REALLY helps because you have to count. I do adult cross stitch patterns that say funny things. Might be worth a try :)

• Trying to sleep when I run out of bud is the worst for me, since a big part of the reason I use this medicine in the aid my insomnia. I start off counting sheep and end up counting marijuana leaves because I can't stop thinking about how badly I need a toke to send me to dream land.
    And when I finally do drift off, I usually have very intense and vivid nightmares instead of healthy, restful sleep. :(

• @Kris10
    I'll definitely look into that! I never learned how to cross stitch, nor crochet from my maternal grandmother before she passed away, and it's something I wish I would have taken an interest in learning all those years ago!

@Stab_Snipers
    I also use for insomnia as well as pain, anxiety, and depression.
    Last night was a toss and turn kinda night, and wasn't a restful sleep.
    I can relate very well.
    I'm kicking myself for letting myself run out, lol

This too shall pass!!
    My orders have been made! 😻😻😻
    I ordered some BlackBerry Kush, & Lava Cake from @medmama
    Purple Diesel & Rude Boi Hash from @LoudnCo

• Sleep is probably my biggest need for cannabis, in addition to pain, anxiety and panic attacks. I'll never let myself run out again, but I am always on the lookout for sleep strains. I'll often vape oil or flower if I wake up in the middle of the night...which is probably more often than not. Current go to's are: Blackberry Kush, Skywalker OG, Royal Kush, and some really nice medical dispensary Blueberry! Ordered Loud's new Purple Punch last night. I'd passed on Loud's first batch (good thing), then MedMama's, but had to jump on a z this time.

• @TheProfessor
    Have you tried any Blueberry from here? I've been staring at @medmama 's pretty hard.
    I'll NEVER let myself run out again!

This has been pretty rough, so I went to my local guy today. Got a quarter of "jolly rancher", so far I don't like it, but it'll do until I get my orders.
    Beggars cant be choosers! 😄

• @MigraineWarrior79 I was really looking hard at the Blueberry OG...but the wife was questioning my sanity. If I don't jump on a strain immediately, I usually won't order it. I've gone through several ounces of Blueberry Muffins over the past couple years...love it...but I'd never tried just Blueberry (one of the parents in both Blueberry Muffins and Blueberry OG). So, when it popped up at my local medical dispensary, I grabbed a 1/2. Having a medical card has changed my life...although I still get about 2/3 of my meds here because of price and selection (indica and indica leaning hybrids).

• @TheProfessor

Ah! So Blueberry and Blueberry OG are different strains, I learned something today, lol
    I'm an indica girl, myself, which I'm sure you already know, haha

Every so often I'll get a sativa like Jack, or Pineapple Express.

• No sativa for me lol @MigraineWarrior79 that's why I was so intrigued to try the Blueberry. Its a nice 80/20 Indica. I also found Cherry Pie (another 80/20) at the dispensary and had to try it as it's one of the parents of Wedding Cake, which I'm very fond of. I really like indicas and GSC genetics. If you're an indica girl (and I'm married to one)...I highly recommend both the Cherry Pie and Blueberry if they ever pop up on the menu here.

• I need a tolerance break but sadly I haven’t had one in probably 15 years or so.

• edited November 2020

So, this Jolly Rancher gives me a horrible headache on come down. I'm going to let my Dad try it out tomorrow, and see if he likes it, and he can have it.

I've read other reviews on it, and there are ones saying it's well liked for a 50/50 hybrid. (Like leafly, allbud, wikileaf...)

I'd be willing to try from another grower. Just throwing that out there
    @LoudnCo
    @medmama

• Bday on the 10th. Time for a lil tolerance break lol. Moon rocks should be here soon !

• @Prince310
    There's a few scorpios it seems! Happy early birthday to ya!

@TheProfessor is also on the 10th, and mine is on the 12th!

• Oh wow! Happy birthday to all of my fellow scorpios.

• And Happy Birthday to you @Prince310! We share the 10th, but I'm going to guess I was born a few years earlier (although I've gleaned that the average age here is older than most would expect). My mother wanted to cook me a birthday dinner, so my wife and I are going over on Tuesday. She's 82 and hasn't slowed one bit! We'll be social distancing though (wearing masks and eating at separate tables). Happy Birthday!

• A few things (good things) are happening on my end, so my parents and I are ordering out from my favorite greek place, and sharing the meal together Thursday.

They are truly who I want to spend my special day with, and with all this covid I'll just hang at their place.

• Good for you @MigraineWarrior79! Kind of like us...quiet and just close family...that's what really matters! My daughters will come by in the evening for cake to end the day!