F Zeta... Want power.

Sorry to rant but fuck hurricane Zeta. Day 4 with no power. At least its cool out. I just want a hot shower some hot food and some light at night. No power at work either so 4 days no pay this sucks massive elephant cock. Sorry again to rant but just feeling ARGHH!

Comments

• Went through hurricane Ike and was without electricity for over two weeks, so I understand how bad the aftermath is. Sending good vibes your way.

• edited October 2020

@SpongePail
    I definitely understand what you're going through!
    If we were able to, I'd definitely open my door to you!

• Thank yall. Good news is power back on at my apt. Work still out. But hot food and hot shower tonight. How you miss the simple things so quick. Thanks again

• When I went through Hurricane Fran, the power was out for 2 days and it was 100 degrees with 100% humidity with no breeze after it left. The worst part was losing water for 3 days on top of that. Some were out of power for 2 weeks. It just sucks. I don't even think there was much of a baby boom 9 months later because of how freaking hot it was.

• I got power back at like 2pm yesterday from losing it at 3pm Wednesday, internet took until about 10AM today. Now will go clean out freezer and fridge. I am about to move so the freezer/fridge aren't as full as they usually are, otherwise it would be VERY bad!

• Got lucky. My boss loaned me a generator. So at least my fridge stayed. Thank god.