Greenhouse blackberry kush

Have not seen reviews on this one. Jist got an 1/8 to try. Thanks coinbase earn. And seeing if anyone else got it. Will review when it comes in.

Comments

• I did last week!
    It was great to help with insomnia, and relaxation.

• The Lava Cake is straight fire! I think ima just stick with the greenhouse from now on. The last 2 orders of Greenhouse have been better than the premiums.

• Very good for sleep and winding down before bed. Had similar effects as Bubba Kush on me. Highly recommend.

• Sounds like my jam!

• @SpongePail I'm making a bunch on coinbase earn too! It's like 3 minutes of work for $6-10 worth which I instantly convert to btc.

• I did the new crypto for the 6 and had a 10.00 compound advanced to do. Like 15 minutes 16 to convert to bitcoin and bam had enough for an eighth.. Still have like 80.00 in imvites left. No one ever wants them like 4 for one crypto and 4 for another

• I have a bunch of invites as well but I don't even bother trying to get anyone.

• @SpongePail @Sixwaychili what crypto thing y'all discussing I'm always looking for new ways to bring in more funds or medicine

• Coinbase earn for free cryptos bit coinbase or a memeber needs to invite

• I just ordered the BB Kush for the 2nd time and received it yesterday and it did not disappoint, definitely has been my favorite this year, relaxes me immediately, great for nighttime, wish I bought more.

• Agreed. Great relaxing high. Eyes gradually get heavy then lights out.