Complaints

You know I really love reading this forum...mostly. It's great to see all the enthusiasm and what a kind bunch most of you are! I would personally love it though if you have complaints to bring it up with us first. If you've been with us long enough you know we treat everyone fairly and run an honest business. If you have complaints, we can usually take care of it. I find that a lot of threads on here are suddenly hijacked by someone complaint about an order and it throws the whole topic of the thread off.

If you feel that you have written and tried to resolve your issues and we are not responding to you the way you want and you REALLY need to complain publicly, I'd ask that you make an original thread about it and not hijack someone elses thread. Thank you! -mm

Comments

• That so needed to be said Medman!!!
    I have been here around a year and I will say I have been taken care of every time there has been an issue and I have never lost any money or not received an order.

• 100% taken care here too..thx @medman!

• MedMan and the entire team are true professionals. Don’t think they aren’t just because you don’t know their true identities. I have been with them for 5+ years and am so grateful. Not one error and every time I have sent a message, I’ve gotten a response. Sometimes they are busy so it takes longer but be patient with them. They are awesome and if we really could visit a brick and mortar MedicineMan shop, I think they would be top rated!

• Always top notch and professional. @Kris10 . There is a medicine man chain of shops in colorado. No relation to our beloved medman. Wonder who would win a copyright suit 😂

• You’re 100% right and I have been guilty of this in the past and I will try to correct my behavior in the future. I apologize, sincerely. This is the way that it should be done. But I do also think there is a difference between a review and a complaint. But like I said if I have a complaint I will make sure I take it up with you guys in the future first. Peace.

• @SpongePail oh wow I didn’t know that! Maybe one day when everything is all legalized we will see an actual shop. I know I’d travel all the way from the Bible Belt South (completely illegal in my state) just to visit the real MedMan store. What a dream that would be

• @Kris10 me too.. right there with ya, sis. lol i would definitely have to make that trip

• edited November 2020

Amen.

As I celebrate two years here as a forum member, I find it pretty discouraging to see so much negativity here nowadays. We’ve got enough bullshit going on in the world, if you have service or product quality issues, don’t air them in public - use the contact form for one to one help. Other members cannot fix things but the staff sure can.

Bottom line: this site is real, MedMan ALWAYS delivers and makes things right if things go wrong. Read the entire website, not just the forum.

Be enlightened. Be lifted. Be kind.

• Since I've been here 4 months, I've only had one issue, and it was handled quickly, and made up for with extras!

I can't complain about any service that I've received.

Thank you for even giving us quality meds to purchase. Without it I couldn't function

• Thank you @medman ! Needed the moderation :)

• Dogs are dicks but cats are cu... Fuck em medman. If people break the rules, twice - this ain't baseball and I forgot what fucking thread this is already!

• Long time customer, new to the forum. I order every 3~4 weeks. Issues are rare. Anytime Ive had an issue it's been resolved within a week. EVERYTIME. Medman DELIVERS !
    TY

• Medboy and medman you guys always take good care of me and I just wanna say thank you both and all the other workers you have working with you guys thank you a million times.