CDC HASH

2»

Comments

• @Vapedad78 I might need adult supervision the first go around. How much is a micro dose? I know I’ll be stupid stoned for trying but as long as they are happy accidents, as Bob Ross says!

• @LoudnCo - thank you for always coming with the succinct, straightforward answers on the forum. i really respect that you try to let people know things like that. this thread is a good example.

i dont know much about the CRC process. i'm just interested in rosin lately. and dry sift. i'm approaching harvest so i have been looking into getting some screens. (sorry to de-rail the thread/hijack but can anyone recommend me some good dry sift screens for a decent price? i was planning to order the ones i've seen on MrCanucksGrow on YT .. literally for like 3 months i was planning to get these when i approached the end of flower, just to find out that they're like $300 for 3 medium-large size screens!)

anyways i will have to read more about the CRC process- is this a solvent based process then, right? it must not be mechanical separation

• thank you sir!! bookmarked & will definitely check em out. appreciate it!!

• @v32Finish no problem. All the new things they come out with are really interesting. Definitely a far cry from my youth. HA!

• definitely an interesting read, looking forward to trying it that rude boi

• @v32Finish save money and make your own screens. Silk screen fabric stretched tight over wooden frames. Google for best micron size to use. You can also check out bubble hash bags. I use them for dry sift with dry ice. Works A++.

• Ok cannabis cousins, what’s good? CRC reviews highly appreciated.

• @funkynugz thank you! hadnt considered. lol

• I got 4g's of mendobreath crc, honestly the taste is the best I've had from concentrate. Other than that stay with what you know and what makes you happy because the high is no different from any other wax,shatter live resins or anything else that I have smoked. But that's probably just me. Concentrated Dwelling

• edited November 2020

@v32Finish ive been around the block for a while 😄

Got my Rude Boi in hand. Gonna test it later tonite when I’m not stoned. Lol. @MNTDWLER my first impression without smoking is it seems like a wax. Maybe a bit grainier. Still some color, not much nose joy out of the pot.

• @funkynugz waiting on some of that myself, sounded interesting hoping it's a winner

• @Vapedad78 hell I just chose this one out of the stack because of the name 😄

• edited November 2020

I received my Rude Boi Hash today, BUT I haven't been able to get into it. I haven't even opened it yet.

My Pop has a doc appt (which we're at now! It's routine, he just likes me to take him), so my delivery showed up, and I was only able to open medmama's box.

Time constraints and all that.
    Sooooo, this evening I'll get to test! Yay

IF I'm not out for the count, I'll report back after a hit or two my initial thoughts and such.

If not, it'll be tomorrow!

• Ok.
    Rude Boi is awesome and tasty like citrus!

No pain
    Stoned
    I took a good sized dab

That's about all I can muster, lol

• 3 brief dabs of rude Boi and I’m pretty twisted. Heavy head-buzz for me. Even dragging the trash bin to the street was fun. Easy to work with consistency, a little “drier” than some of the waxes I’ve used, which is my preference. Decent flavor, yeah @MigraineWarrior79 sorta like tangerine? Didn’t cough a lung up either just like @LoudnCo said. Squirreling couple grams of this stuff for the holidays 👍👍

• @funkynugz
    Definitely tangerine, and I didn't die like I normally do after a decent dab!
    Smooth
    I likey! Lol

Thanks @LoudnCo

• Yeah just tried some rude boi, just lil taste on a fresh ceramic donut and much better tasting than pink runtz wax, bout as good possibly better than kush sorbet and nice head high just from 2 or 3 tiny puffs not rips, need to delve in later but happy with the test lol

• Glad to hear mendobreath has flavor @MNTDWLER. Was really curious about CRC flavor and potency. @MigraineWarrior79 @funkynugz @Vapedad78 got me thinking I gotta try rude boi. Agree about the flavor on the pink runtz wax, great high but no taste for me. Thanks y’all!