did ordering change?

@medman @medboy ..i placed an order today with my new email since last one bounced, but i have not gotten any emails to say we have received your order...so i did it again...nothing...i don't use that email..so i ordered again with the old email..again nothing..it's been over 2 hrs..i went ahead and paid....now waiting for that payment confirmation...the blockchain shows 2 transactions..6 confirmations....index 29 shows bitcoin spent...and i'm only asking cuz i usually get order confirmation within minutes of ordering...and payment was used with email that bounced previously since new one didn't get messages either...coinbase says completed...i'm gonna go with the idea that you got it (since you say 2 trans are good to go) and i'll watch for informed delivery....just checking to see if you eliminated the order email since i got 0 of 3...thanks as always..

Comments

• Blockchain has been slow. Took a few hours on sat and its usually pretty much instant 4 coinbase. Might just be taking a bit to all clear through and such

• @SpongePail ..thanks...hoping it's something easy like that....

• @medboy @medman ..i went back and ordered some shrooms with new email...i did get a payment confirmation for this order within minutes....so maybe old email bounced again for payment confirmation on first order? we will see...didn't want to send in that email to medboy since i see 2 trans.....thanks all..

• You should be good to go, but I'd be happy to verify if you want to send an email through the website with your info.
    -MB

• @medboy..sent message but no response...maybe email bouncing again..i sent in a second email address to send reply to, checked my spam folders and checked id, nothing there.....sorry for any duplicate if email bouncing..

• I'll take a look, it's possible I just haven't reached your email yet.