Royal kush mama

edited November 2020 in Product Reviews

Ordered lemon royals. Was subbed royal kush. To be honest not impressed. Very dry, odd taste,smell. Just figured since it’s not even on the menu I’d throw a heads up. Personally I’d definately pass on it. https://postimg.cc/cvNMfT9k

Comments

• Edited out it’s better than I can get local. The more I smoke the more I’m thinking I need to stick to indoor premium.

• @Bobn218 Sorry you got subbed, but we've had MedMama's most recent Royal Kush for a couple of weeks, maybe it just needs a little time with a Boveda to bring it back to life. The Royal Kush we have is really fine cannabis. A really strong late-night strain.

• Unfortunately I don’t have the luxury to cure it. I buy it as I need/use. Lesson learned is all.

• I hate to complain here I really do. Been buying since March quite a bit on money since. There were three outdoor strains up when I ordered. They dropped three new came up. How do I get subbed something that has been sitting on a shelf.

• Boveda costs a dollar and makes my bud stay fresh/improve after shipment. You sir try to have a good day. May I recommend with pot?

• @Bobn218 i totally feel ya.. i really don't like the 'rolling the dice' feeling , so I stick to premium only, for the most part. that being said, i accept that i am gonna miss out on some great bud this way. but i hate being disappointed. (and obviously i wouldn't live by this rule strictly bc i would def. order something like those bb.zkittles or whatever the other one was)

on another note- i agree that we shouldn't have to cure our own bud that we paid premium prices for. that'll grind the ol gears. THAT being said... i DO think that you should give Boveda's a chance; they are really cheap and only take a day (or less) to start working, and it DRASTICALLY improves the shelf life. i do think you can store your buds w/ them, and benefit, without having to 'cure' it.

just a suggestion. i know how it is, please don't take it wrong or anything, but i think you'd be really happy with the results. i used to hear people talk about them, like a year or 2 ago, but never acted on it . . . wish i woulda started using em sooner!

cheers

• Definitely recommend the boveda, was skeptical myself but he's right, I had some sour d that was really dry had gotten locally, after day or 2 in boveda it was much closer to what I've gotten through here but still not as good so imagine what'd itd do for this stuff

• I’m on the boveda bandwagon. They will be here tomorrow. Prime. It’s a love/hate relationship!

• Yup that's what I did, ended up getting bigger ones that needed but still worked