California Orange 🍊

edited November 2020 in Product Reviews

This is one of my favorite strains hands down. This batch is well balanced, Im able to focus but still feel very medicated. I could dance or I could chill watching a movie..I had Loud’s premium Cali-O last yr and it was 🔥 and the aroma was super loud orange..this indoor batch is super sticky and frosty, has some purple hues..beautiful buds..light hints of orange, but definitely more diesel to this one..it’s got a little funk to it..I like it! Hits me similar to premium ChemDawg..4.7/5..(wish it had more of the typical Cali-O aroma, but that’s personal preference..I love anything citrus..especially orange)..still happy I grabbed a 1/2. Was hoping for that requested split of this and Blackberry Kush..no biggie 😎

https://ibb.co/F7vZRYv
https://ibb.co/cyThWc1

Comments

• Looks phenomenal! Appreciate the review & pics!

• Thanks for the review. Looks like amazing smoke. I got this split with Mendo...the way things are going with splits, I may just get all Mendo being that it was my first choice. I'll catch this strain one day if not soon.

• I wish I had ordered more. I have physical issues and my brother usually takes my trash to the receptacle but I took two hits of this, grabbed two bags of trash, walked And threw it away and walked back with no issues. I then did a load of laundry and mopped... at 8pm on a work night. It was awesome. I slept like a baby afterward. I want more. It made me feel like I know I should feel without it. It is magical for me. I had a few laughs and some very deep thoughts. Did I already say it is awesome?! I feel like I could walk off some pounds if I had more.

• @jparkerj72485 the BlackBerry not good? Saw others said it was excellent..I ordered some BK the 2nd go around..that with Mendo..sorry you didn’t get the CaliO..would share if I could..one day it will be that easy

• I see they added more.

• Anyone had this yet? Went out on a limb and got a qp hope its good.

• @Derege scroll up there pics above.

• @Kayla I seen them I just wasn't sure if that was the same as the most recent batch.

• @superman38NC, @jparkerj72485 My blackberry was also shit. An anomaly. Small amount of mold in one of the buds. Didn't want to post about it because it was literally the first and only time I've seen that here. This was greenhouse-grown, a couple months ago. Can't recall which shipper.

• @georgetirebiter, @jparkerj72485, @superman38NC I received a beautiful zip of Blackberry sometime around 11/13. It was Indoor, but really stunning premium looking buds! It was, however, less than premium in its potency. It is nice and relaxing, but it's neither strong nor long lasting. This is my fourth batch of Blackberry which I've used almost exclusively for sleep. The first was really good, the second earlier this summer was incredible, and this last batch, well...meh. I even tried some local medicinal Blackberry and that was really a waste of money with both a lower THC level (15%) and performance to match. In comparison, we also tried some lower THC (15%) medicinal Grape Ape at the same time that literally knocked us out (common over multiple batches of GA purchased here as well). The best Blackberry has been some the best medicine for sleep I've ever had...unfortunately, I've found the strain (growers?) to be incredibly inconsistent.

• Thx @georgetirebiter @TheProfessor! Not feeling so bad I didn’t get it. I was grabbing it for sleep too, but the premium Sunset Sherbert is fantastic in all kids of ways including that.

• Holy moly this stuff smells and taste just like a orange recieved qp in 10 days and the box fit nicely in the mail box. Definitely worth 175 a oz