Recommendations on nice oil refill set up?

Im a long time flower smoker slowly transitioning to the vape oil. Ive been getting the refills and love them. Always good quality and the taste of the terpenes are amazing. Ive been using a cheap little ooze pen and cheap $5 empty carts to fill and it works pretty decent but break easy and seem to get clogged very often. I was just wondering if any one recommends anything else that might improve my experience. Not looking to spend a ton and I dont care to blow huge clouds out. Just want to discreetly get my meds in the most efficient way.

Comments

• I have a couple of the high performance refillables from honey stick though I havent used them yet...I am waiting on my syringes so I will let you know how well they work after they arrive. These are the type where the center post unscrews with the top so there is plenty of room to easily fill. Only .5ml though. Im guessing they are most likely a clone and not the only ones making a cart with a removable center post but I have liked their dab pens and decided to give their carts a try. They look to be high quality.

• @JustBeingBlunt i have a yocan battery and I buy sprk carts, from pckt . They have two different kinds, I switch off between the two. They are not very expensive, they are 2.95 and 3.95 a piece. Just depends which you prefer, they are both great. I get to refill them maybe three times, depends, before the get a little funny, and I just throw them out. My yocan uni is pretty cheap too, look at different sites. It’s a little stronger battery then the ooze. All you need a some heat to both the cart and the refill and it’s very easy to fill them. There’s another thread that walks you through filling them on a sprk cart With pics if you do a search here in the forum.

• I have the sub ohm thick oil Honey Stick Sport device and I would NOT recommend it. At least not for Mama’s refillable syringes. I liked replacing generic 510 cartridges much better. The Honey Stick bubbled it up too much on a high setting, and on a lower setting it didn’t produce clouds.