Lately..

Is it just me or does it seem like quality on this site is way less than what it use to be.. at least on the flower side.. I havent even ordered any flower bc it's just so hit and miss.. you're more than likely to get something you dont like tha you do.. but the concentrates I've had are pretty good.

Comments

• edited November 2020

@Zackarrry ive only been a member a little over yr..several orders placed since then 🤪..I’ve had total opposite feeling lately been digging what I’ve ordered..but I’ve mainly stuck with premium and indoor..for instance Tripp Chocolate Chip, Amherst Sour D, Blueberry Muffin & Skittles, Cali Orange, Sour D, Bear OG, ChemDawg and many more 🔥..the pics have been pretty accurate so sometimes that how I pick..especially that TCC..still waiting on my 2nd order of that but it’s moving..curious what strains you’ve not liked..

• that's all I buy also is premium. and Indoor last flower I bought from medmama I think was her mac that was a big letdown and from loud was banana fire cookie and some la cheese the banana fire cookie was decent the la cheese wasnt up to par.. it may be just me though..

• I feel like it has gotten better but I stick to indoor and outdoor from loud. Cant speak for mamas buds

• Honestly besides one or 2 that was much me taking a gamble on smalls and some outdoor everything I've gotten been really decent, loving the blueberry muffin and triple chocolate chip and honestly I thought the blueberry zskittles shatter was pretty good too although it's more of a budder or wax consistency but like the taste and effects

• Forgot the fruit punch and Godzilla were both fire too

• @Zackarrry hopefully it’s just those batches..I saw some other not so good reviews on the banana fire cookies and la cheese..the TCC is some of the best off the site!

• I’ve always found the flower quality and descriptions to be exactly as described. Been ordering a few years. Indoor and premium.

• Brand new customer, just got my first order yesterday (Purple Punch). MedMama set me up with some absolute GOLD! I’ve rarely ever had bud this good. Hits like Purple Urkle, but def has the berry taste/smell before and after. They also threw in a free joint for no apparent reason! lol So, just my experience, cannot complain about MedMama quality yet. This place is a dream come true.

• edited November 2020

@OzBaxter the shippers usually throw in a freebie with your order. Wether it be a free joint or free gummy. Really cool of them to do! I just got a free doobie with my order too a few days ago. Enjoy your first, of many more orders, to come, lol. I tell ya, I don’t know what me and hubby would be doing right now without this site!! Dry as a bone here. (Not in my house though, lol)

• The greenhouse quality can be variable but, as @Joha points out, the descriptions really do tell you everything. From today's menu, I wonder whether to try some of the discount options.

"Discount Greenhouse Citrus Kush
    Citrus Kush may have noble beginnings: It's a descendant of original Kush plants from the Afghan mountains. But that doesn't mean it's a particularly popular strain itself. This is an indica-dominant hybrid with a sativa/indica ratio of at least 30:70."

My answer, charitably, is "well, no thanks." Translation: This is discount herb that is basically worth its price. Perhaps someone will debunk this theory. If so, I'd like to hear it!

The only duds I get occur when I ignore my instincts. Check out the loving and thoughtful blurbs for California Orange and Frankenstein. In the absence of reviews, those blurbs speak volumes.