Blueberry Zkittlez

Let me start off by saying I’m usually a loud & co guy. I’ve made several orders over the years and have always gone with loud and have always been satisfied with my purchase. So I finally broke down and tried med mamma seeing as Loud doesn’t have many indica concentrates right now and man was I let down. My 8 grams of “shatter” (if you could even call it that) was a shit load of tiny crumbly pieces... I couldn’t even find a piece that was a centimeter wide. Very low quality shatter. Has a strange lemony taste to it, no hint of blueberry whatsoever. The high is very disappointing, I can take 2 or 3 huge dabs and barely feel a buzz. I have to constantly take more dabs to try to catch a buzz. I’m not sure if all of med mama’s product is like this but I sure won’t be ordering from them anytime soon

Comments

• I thought those pictures looked a little weird for shatter. My first medman order ever was SFV shatter from mama and it was fine but nothing to write home about. It was a lot darker than what she has now and it was normal slightly tacky shatter consistency.
    Sorry to hear about that 😬
    I have never had louds shatter but have some on the way.

• I usually love MedMama's concentrates more than Loud's but prefer Loud's product. I also got a sample of the Blueberry Skittlez and haven't used it as a straight dab yet because I was out of butane for my torch, but did use it as a bowl topper and felt pretty stoned. However I did notice the texture isn't like shatter at all. Actually it's EXACTLY like the wax I've ordered from there and a lot of the pics of the other shatters looked the same when I ordered.

• Yeah sub par you better send it to me for proper disposal🤣

• Right, I've been thoroughly enjoying it, enough I'm waiting on purple headband and grape ape to compare the 3

• @Vapedad78
    @MoonMan5
    Is it a good one for pain, fam?

• Yeah I'd agree to that, probably more mellowing out or relaxing than pain relieving , especially if you're talking severe pain

• @MoonMan5 yea I remember your review... I was actually debating the zkittlez for a while but your review sold me on it. I mean it’s definitely not a “bad” product per say, just not even close to the quality I think of when I think of concentrates coming from Cali. If it wasn’t all tiny crumbs I probably wouldn’t have even wrote a review but I guess that could have been from the shipping process? Even though everytime I’ve gotten loud shatter it’s been in one or two nice big pieces