Greenhouse Banana Punch/Banana Zkittlez 🍌

edited November 2020 in Product Reviews

Got a split of these..haven’t tried any of the banana strains on the site the last couple months (actually never had a banana tasting/smelling strain)..I have a feeling these are going to deliver..the banana punch looks so frosty ☃️

Comments

• I’m ordering these today as well. That banana punch does look frosty!

• edited December 2020

Received this split today..thx @medmama! Indoor to premium quality imo..The banana 🥊 is 💣..the aroma reminds me of the amazing batch of Mimosa last yr..sweet citrus funk..definitely banana undertones..super frosty buds..instantly wish I had ordered more! The high is very balanced..great all day strain! Has a pick me up to it like mimosa too. One of those I could smoke all day!

I haven’t tried the Banana Zkittlez yet but it looks like the posted pic..not as frosty but has a sour fruity twang to it..more pungent out of the bag vs the 🍌🥊. I’m starting to pick up on the Zkittlez strain in itself after this and the Blueberry Zkittlez Mama had a while back. Both have had this intriguing sourness to them..like sour patch kids..mmmmm

• Hell yeah, that's awesome! I knew I should've picked up a little of the banana punch. Appreciate the review!

• Yep, agree the banana punch smells just like the mimosa!! I personally don’t like the taste, but hubby loves it, and I got a nice buzz regardless, all good! Really frosty looking! Smoking the zkittlez this morning, will let you guys know how it is. Hope medmama reups soon, kind of bare looking. Tomorrow makes a week waiting on Loud. Waiting on that label to start moving....

• edited December 2020

Been enjoying this Banana Punch for a few weeks now. Wish I had bought more! Has became one of my morning mid-day strains. Nice balance of energy, clarity, while feeling well medicated. Delightful punch aroma and taste. Unique like the first batch of Juicy Fruit earlier this yr. Would love to see this again!

https://ibb.co/cY1WffP
    https://ibb.co/n1bFcYT

• Finally got my banana strains from the 27th Saturday and man I'm very impressed the with banana punch the the zskittles are good too but the punch is great toke for sure still waiting on one from wk before Dec sale and one from green holiday but thankful that one finally showed and wasn't lost

• Gives me hope that mine might show up one day, have 2 that are late @Vapedad78. I’m not even going to bother reaching out to MM until after the holidays with usps being so hosed up these days.

• The pics of the Greenhouse strains from Loud lately have me strongly considering picking up some Greenhouse strains in the future. I've always stuck with indoor or premium.

• That's 2nd GH strain I've gotten that was as good as or better than some the premium I've gotten, definitely worth the gamble imho @OneLove

• @Reshi yeah understandably, I reached out but ultimately just came down to waiting game on postal end

• Definitely agree @Vapedad78 the greenhouse is always a gamble but the Jillybean, Sour Diesel, Banana Punch, Blueberry Zkittlez have been 🔥

• Yeah forgot about it so at least 3 and think I split that with something else that was decent like maybe peach mimosa or something

• Anyone have any pics of the jillybean from loud couple weeks back