Anyone Else Late?

Hey all I've been waiting on an order that was supposed to be here on the 17th (placed on the 10th) and still inform delivery says running late in transit. It's the 24th. Is this happening to anyone else? I'm kind of freaking out because of my state. It's a very small order but still.

Comments

• Yeah man same here it sucks. I have some refills otw since the 13th. They were scheduled for saturday and still arent here. My package also looks like it went the wrong direction based on the last scan. First class instead of priority too. A lot of members say they do that for the smaller orders of concentrates and sometimes they get hung up in transit more often

• edited November 2020

Same boat man...ordered 11/9 and was scheduled for delivery 11/16 but got hit with the dreadful "in transit, arriving late" on 11/12 and hasn't changed since...fingers still crossed but losing hope daily.  Give it till next week and notify medboy.

• I can live with the late package I just get a little more sketched out when so many days have passed and there's no status. I get paranoid that I'm actually waiting for law enforcement rather than my package. 😳

• Happened to me a bunch of times, especially before the election. I posted this before and maybe it doesn’t make a difference, maybe it does, but since I started putting four digit zip code, packages have been getting here pretty damn quick. had one leave Thursday night and was delivered Saturday. One scan, leaving WA, and the next scan was out for delivery.

• @mynameiSkArEn if you are worried about "the 3 letter boys and girls" dont sweat it. People have been getting mail order stuff for a long time and trust me they are more worried about busting the sender than the receiver. Just look up "MoM" groups on reddit and you will see plenty of ppl who do it.

• 2 orders a week apart both have not arrived and no label was ever created. They should send everything priority mail that’s why they added the additional $5 dollars.
    They make things right but it takes too long from the consumers POV sometimes as long as 2 months before it gets worked out. That’s a long time to be without money and meds

• @mynameiSkArEn placed mine on the 13th and no dice yet. Last order from Loud was a week I believe. This is my 2nd latest order. Longest was 16 days.

• My orders have been taking longer than usual as well.

• Finally received notice this morning package is at local post office. Naturally it's Thanksgiving so I won't get it until tomorrow but at least it's not missing.

• I just got my delivery on thanksgiving there is a god!!!!

• You got mail on Turkey day?

• Packages seem to be moving slower on their own. About a day or 2 behind usual delivery

• yes two one from both shippers shrooms and Frankenstein

• I ordered on the 18th received payment confirmation on the 19th and my packages have always been here in three to five days like clockwork even during the postal slow downs. It's now the 27th I'm still waiting for it to show up. I've never been able to get informed delivery to work so I have no idea if it's even been shipped.

• Placed order and paid on 25th, no label yet. I’m thinking they are swamped with orders and probably took some time off for Thanksgiving. But the longer they take to send my order the longer I take to order more. Send me some strain, I have $$$ !! LOL ;p