Priority mail

@medman @medmama @LoudnCo @medboy please go back to the original ideal of the extra $5 for shipping ! These shipping times are getting crazy. Priority was like clockwork. order,3 to 5 days bam .miracle!!! All orders priority even 1/8ths add a buck to shipping if need be.everyone deserves fast needed meds like it used to be.no more 2 week or month late orders that irritate some people's. Just an ideal .
Thanks. Your humble servant/ ME

P.S this is a ideal it's not meant to piss anyone off.

Comments

• I thought that’s what the extra $5 was for.
    Why would they ship any other way

• @Kayla I only use priority. :smiley:

• edited November 2020

The reason you use Informed Delivery is because "all the packages are sent PRIORITY" Like I've said before...they need to sell a strain that "enhances patience"......LOL

• No, all the packages are not sent priority. I have had a few small packs that were sent first class by mama but first class is pretty much treated the same as priority or so says my wife who is a postal carrier

• @LoudnCo that is good to know! I have shatter coming from you and actually saw it was priority before seeing your comment on here.

• edited November 2020

You are right Highboy" I forgot about those....Every "box" I've received has been priority. The smaller "mailers" were 1st Class

• in my neck of the woods they deliver on thanksgiving just got mine ten mins ago

• The shippers would certainly offer faster shipping if it was easily available. We have to think about not only cost but security.

• I have always had my packages delivered within 4-5 days and they've always shipped priority. Now I'm sitting here waiting on a package that should have shipped out on the 19th or 20th and still isn't here. It's beyond frustrating when you're used to a shipping schedule and your stuff just doesn't come at all.

• @medman wasnt the $5 dollar charge so that everyone ships priority mail?