Shroom CANDY??? Advice?

It's been years, and I've found that weed, so eagerly looked forward to, just doesn't do anything for me anymore---guess I messed up some neurotransmitters over the by-gone eras....I get "high," but not "happy high," more like "looking around, feeling weird" high.

But I'm curious about the candy you're showing. It says less intense (which is what I'm looking for; I'm tired of feeling blah most of the time, and just want a feeling of intense well-being.)

Had years and years of experience with psychedelics long ago, but the whole idea of "candy" which has a process that changes the chemistry is brand new. Can someone tell what an order might be for two people, with the candy, looking for a little light fun, not really transcendence or alternate reality, but just some giggles and JOY? Euphoria is but a dim memory I'd love to revisit.

(Looking at that lowest dose/cost $50 offering. Think that would do two people, under these circumstances?)

Sorry if I sound "duh" -- I'm more of a "returnee" than a "newb," but it's all different now. Appreciate any info/advice. Will check back.

Comments

• i have heard the candy isn't that strong.. if it was me personally, i would wait and see if the regular Taj Mahal's come back . . and just take a smaller dose of those/ adjust accordingly. .or use in conjunction with the candy! i feel like if you use strictly the candy only, you may not get what youre looking for (at least .. not at the price) .. but remember i am definitely no expert!! just my opinion based on what i've read. (keep in mind i have tried neither!) best of luck to you

• Thanks!

• You may not have found a strain that does it for you yet. I wouldn't give up. Every strain is completely different for me.