Hurry

Come on with the new strains already! I mean really it's been days with nothing worth ordering. In the mean time what strains would the community love to see? Me myself I would love some beautiful potent outdoor strains and the pics to show them off.. I do love some sun loved buds they taste wonderful if the grower knows his stuff. I'd like to see some of that snow leopard strain from a few years back also.now that was some powerful stuff all around.does anyone remember it?

Comments

• I have been loading the site every few hours to see when new strains will be loaded. I think they probably will have more up by Tues or Weds. I’m sure Green Friday was a big day

• How you guys order so much.. I just order a zip and wait till I am out 🤣

• bro i probably order 3x weekly

• I think I broke the site? I find this place, order and get my order in a week or so...and then I place a second order, Thanksgiving hits and everything goes quiet. No strains, no labels, no movement... 😐

• They are probably busy. I’m sure a drop will land next week. I saw somewhere it was mentioned it may slow down just a touch during the holidays.

• @StonedNinjaHippie Fair enough. Sadly, I'll be dry until it gets here. But the moment I see a label for this one, I'm putting in a second order to get here hopefully before Christmas

• @OzBaxter

I smoked my last nug last night, and I have about 3 hits left of some hash concentrate, so I'm close to being in your boat.
    It sucks

• I sure hope for some 💥🤯🥇⚡🔥 to have for Christmas. Its sure will be lonely without some.I suffer from PTSD and cant cope being around people without my meds.im so glad I started back a couple of weeks ago.I forgot what I was missing. That wedding cake from medmoma knocked it out of the park.i have a gram left to do me till they load something worthwhile to order. I'm a born again rookie 1 joint last me a couple of days without over medicating. That wedding cake was my first order in 3 years but medman is still knocking it out of the ballpark. Think il get a couple zips next and split them with different strains.Hope something pops up worthy soon for Christmas!!

• Holy you guys must be loaded with cash. I want whatever job you have, because I don’t feel I’m being financially responsible if I order more than once a month.

• @DudleyDiccle As long as the bills are paid and the family or kids need nothing else, then the money I make goes to my medication ;)

• I hope yall arent out of your meds for long. I have shatter coming tomorrow!
    Holidays always seemed like the time things go dry around here.
    I personally would be interested to see a strain like garlic breath or similar hit the menu at some point.

• Master Kush arrives tomorrow. Only dry for a week. Heard it was dry so I'll get some boveda packs at my smoke shop tomorrow. I would not mind seeing some classic Northern Lights.(or if it was on the menu recently I probably missed it)

• Okay a label just popped up for me! Yay!!

• @DudleyDiccle find someone can trust and split an order

• @Vapedad78 that's exactly what I do. Helps keeps the cost down a little and I can move through diff strains more often. A lot of the time I'll order, see something else I wanted a couple days later, order it and if it's more 🔥, then I'll just get rid of what's left of my previous order lol. Get to test a lot that way.

• I'd always pick flower over vape cartridges....but I keep a couple of vape carts in reserve in case I misjudge ordering and run out of flower...been a lifesaver a few times...

• I got it set up lol I'm waiting for a oz of Chemdawg today and I'm ready for the board to restock with one of my favorites which I always miss. LOL 😥

• @MNTDWLER that last batch of chemdawg is some good smoke.

• People need to stop hoarding and leave some for the rest of us. I have a feeling the next batches will disappear like PS5's at Walmart.

• I get a zip or a half when I can afford it 🤣, wish I could hoard weed, but then I would smoke it all.

• I always try to keep it simple. One zip, one J. It’s been working so far 😁

• Got my chemdawg today I've been unable to grow for the last few years but when I opened the bag the very first thing my wife said is "That smells like something you grew"l. Made me reminisce quite a bit and I already acquired some sunset sherbert, mac and gg#4 seeds I can plant in the ground if I want my biggest problem is daily maintenance from my chair oh well. By the way I didn't know that there were baby chicks at Thanksgiving, cheap cheap cheap I haven't seen a board take a hit like that since louganis in the Olympics. Sorry couldn't come up with another board being hit reference, but that board was clean by 9am est on Friday. CD is wonderful now I just want some Sunset Sherbert and some BlackBerry Kush to go up and all of my request from St Kushalish will have been answered .😎

• The chemdawg is great. It’s not an easy strain to grow by any means. I’m sure it came from a good grower looking at the buds.