Med Jane ?

Where is Med Jane, I just checked the board and the med Jane site is gone. No flower no concentrates no edibles and with no movement on the board I ask..WHAT'S UP ????

Comments

• Yeah I had 2gs of Mowie go M.I.A in late Oct. I just hope some old lady received my package by mistake and is rubbing my live resin on her corns lol. I've had a package I ordered b4 & 3 since delivered and I inspect each one under a microscope almost literally lately. I don't know what happened but as my dog tells me when coyotes are around she don't like it.

• She was on there a few days ago. I was looking at the bubble gum distillate

• She is gone as of 12AM when I checked I don't know exactly when she pulled or if she just sold everything at once 🙄

• Craziness, I never tried anything through them cause all the stories, wanted to try them caps bit wasn't willing to spend that much first purchase without knowing type of quality

• All shippers have restricted number of orders per day. MedJane;s number is pretty low so when they reach it they are taken off for the day.

• Thanks MM just never saw this happen d4 , everything at once and then the site went down had me wondering and a little worried.

• VD78 I personally have not had any issues with med Jane's products. I've had some Jack here high cbd GG#4 distillate bubble gum distillate and several shatters . Some were not as strong as others but that can be said about something in every dispensary in the country. I think med Jane's products are as high a quality as anything else and her high CBD strains really do help me in the winter when nothing else will I just mix it with a little different flower. I noticed med mamma isn't on the board and I feel a bit the fool . Sorry MM & MJ I never should have doubted you.

• This whole system is working through situations. helping all of us. In the days of old this was normal during holidays. Things dry out..... have some faith... I have 2 in and waiting but I know the folks working and packing are overwhelmed... MedBoy 1 and 2 are in it, Medman is making sure orders are getting filled... Patience and saved meds should be in thought now, It will open back up...remember those big lists of strains... it will be again.

• How long does Med Jane normally take to print a label?

• Normally in a day or two depending on when your order hits sometimes hours. This is the Holidays and Med Jane is the smallest shipper so you know she's working hard to get every order out AFAP I ordered a few days ago b4 she hit her limit and it took a couple of days but I also placed my order late. Lots of love and luck, happy holidays.

• edited December 2020

Im getting discouraged. I ordered early the third, it's now the end of Monday. Med Mama has always had the label done in a day 2 at the latest. Is this normal? I know the mail is messed up but it always shows the label being printed.

• I just want to know if it normal? 😀 nothing better to do than worry lol 😆

• I really don't know what the new normal is ,contact medboy on the contact forum and have him ask MJ . Who knows i really hope she's well . Hopefully it's printed in the next 12 hours. Good luck &HH

• @Kellybelly99 is ordered on the 3rd early morning for Med Mama and I haven’t seeing anything on ID. Yesterday I placed another order this time for Loud and another with med mama to see what happens. It is difficult for I do know that USPS is just a mess right now.

• I ordered 16 grams of Bubblegum distillate because of the sale Med Jane had I normally order from Med Mama and have both times had the label printed quickly. This is very discouraging. Hopefully today. From what I've seen Medicine Man is very Squared away and well, patience will prevail in the end. The label thing is important.

• We must not allow the man to label us lol. Really things are running really slow so contact med boy on the forum but I don't know if you will get answers any faster than a label. I just had a order show yesterday that was placed on the 27th took 2 days for the label to be printed and I still have 3 more out with labels 2 to 3 days behind, and one placed 2 days ago with the label being printed within a day. Been a couple of days i hope your orders on it's way soon to arrive. Mails/Mntng

• Let me know about the Bubble gum distillate I'm making gummies and I needs to know lol.

• @Kellybelly99 did you get your bubble gum distillate yet?

• I'm hoping for today I have the BGD and live resin, shatter all well over due just like everyone else lol😭 , I have made gummies with mj's GG#4 distillate and they turned out great. Really hope that the BGD will give a little more of a candy profile. I'll post when I get the BGD, I'll dab a bit and see how it is.

• Thanks @MNTDWLER curious and can’t decide between the bubble gun or gg