Thank you for restocking MedMama!

I just ordered some White Rhino, Bluberry Skittlez, and Sugar Trim Joints! Fingers crossed I get it before 2021! LOL!! jk

Comments

• And I'm pulling the string on some Golden Teachers. The herb options are splendid, too. Thanks!

• @georgetirebiter Yeah I'm trying my best to not order that Forbidden OG or others. I need to wait a little and see what I get in first

• @OzBaxter i was so glad to see! I just placed my order for blueberry Zkittles, Forbidden, Absinthe and Golden Teachers! Hopefully it will make it to the east coast before New Years!

• Got the White rhino, excited for this one! Thanks @medmama great selection

• That picture of the Forbidden OG is killing me. I'm regretting not getting some. But I have three orders out there right now, so I can't spend more money until I get something...

• BTW, I noticed today when I ordered that the Bitcoin amount is off by a few cents. For example, when it gave me the amount of Bitcoin to send, it would amount to $109.98 instead of the intended $110. I noticed and increased each payment to make it the full total. I assume this is just the Bitcoin fluctuation right now.

• Never change the amount always send what is on the email you get when you place the order.

• Did you get a we received your payment email.

• I wouldnt do that it may cause an issue or delay. I think they specifically say to send the exact BTC amount

• Well, I didn't send less, I sent more, so I'm hoping that would be okay. It was only two pennies. And yeah I got payment confirmation on both. But I'll make sure in the future to just send what they say

• Thats good you got confirmation. Yeah I think they say to do it that way because they probably have some sort of setup that recognizes when you pay for an order based on the amount in a wallet. I remember them saying that the order doesnt even show up on their end until its paid.

• Thank you MedMama!! Been away for a long time due to excess inventory. Been working hard on that. Finally pulled the trigger on Forbidden Fruit OG flower and keif. Looking forward to something new for Christmas (I hope, lol). πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

• @OzBaxter Always use the Bitcoin amount. Thats how they match up your order to your payment.

• @antfuzz Ah right on! I got both confirmations so hopefully there won’t be an issue

• edited December 2020

I pulled on a half of White Rhino! This will be my 1st time getting it, so I'm lookin forward to it.
    I mean, I always look forward towards an order.. but, yea.
    Stoned postin

• Got one shoulda been here 2 days ago looking like it might just got picked up, same date as one ordered days later now