Where's MedMama?

Hey guys. I jumped on the site this morning to make my regular order and my gummies, and vape refills, and my blue dream are all gone. Tell me she's restocking...

Comments

• I saw on a comment that they have Max daily shipping quotas and once those limits are reached Medman takes them down.

• Theres an order cap. I think someone was just asking about med jane

• Thanks for the info I'll keep checking....does anyone know what time zone the site is in? It's 7:30 a.m (EST) where I am and if they've reached order cap by this time I'll need to set my alarm for a lot earlier.

• West coast is 3 hrs behind east coast because sun sets in west๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Thanks...I actually meant what time zone the site is hosted in? Because it's not hosted in the USA despite the suppliers being based on the west coast. Which, I suspect, is how they keep the fed from taking an interest

• Oh sorry I think its iceland but cant remember

• They hit the max and will be back when they catch up I believe

• Cap hit is correct, they'll be back!

• Shippers offline due to max orders for a day reset at 9am EST every morning.

• Did the shippers work over the holiday weekend? I ordered early Friday from Loud, MM got the payment bit nothing from ID yet. I'm guessing it wasn't mailed till monday so hopefully I'll get delivery tomorrow or Sat.

• @medboy is that why some of the vape refills are gone? Or is it because those are out of stock? If they are out of stock please pass it on to her to restock on those refills