Thoughts about Vaping, Forbidden OG

Recently I lost my sense of smell, at least for herb and certain foods. I blame COVID-19. At one point I thought I was going to die. The chest issues came on suddenly, after several "good days." There have been many high points and low points, but the main takeaway for me is that I needed to stop smoking large and stupidly inefficient joints. I'm now vaping with a machine that costs more than my first car.

Here's my issue: Weed mostly seems...the same. The only herbs that really stand out to me are the really loud ones. Even then, the effects are hard for me to characterize. Most of the time I can't even get high. Mushrooms help.

Why do I bring this up? Because Forbidden OG just looks so fucking fantastic. It's the only thing that's moved my needle in months. Please, Jah, deliver me this zip, with no substitutions...

Comments

• Sorry to hear you've had to go through that. really tough . . hope you get the Forbidden OG super fast. and w/ no sub! I really wanted to grab some of that but it dropped off fairly quickly.

Hope you see improvements & good health going forward .

• @georgetirebiter sorry to hear about what you're dealing with. Back in Feb. I was really sick and found vaping much less irritating than smoking. I remember really struggling with getting high in general. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't, and sometimes it was overwhelming (it took a little while before the Jager and I really cozied up). I probably vape flower more often than smoke, but I still do both daily. Vaping is more flavorful, but I've found that it generally doesn't pack the immediate punch of combustion. Overall, I've really enjoyed vaping flower, especially in the evening and night...it's easy and provides a nice balanced experience.

Here's hoping you get your Forbidden OG. I've never tried it, but I've enjoyed some Forbidden crosses...and I was really surprised earlier this summer with some excellent med. dispensary Cherry Pie. Looks fantastic indeed!

• @georgetirebiter how long have you been dealing with it? I hope you get some relief and feel better...Im sure the vape will help a lot I have been getting so high off of mine.
    I had forbidden fruit before(not from MM) and it was great stuff. Pretty much all purple buds and the taste was all tangerine/orange. Reminded me of those tangerine altoid sours they dont make any more.

• I'm currently finishing some Forbidden Fruit from another vendor. Very exotic, fruity smell. It's not strong but I love the smell and effects during the daytime. I see it dropped off the menu. Hopefully I get at least a half. Lemon OG sounds ok but also a completely different experience.

• Were you on steroids? My friend who was hospitalized couldn't feel any drugs for months after the steroids but shit came back after 2 months.