Jungle Cake

I’m really looking forward to this one. It was on the menu for such a brief period of time. Just wondering who amongst us were the lucky ones to get it in time? My order went through, but it was taken off the menu less than an hour later. Fingers crossed I get it and not be subbed out. Has anyone ever had this strain before?

Comments

• I had it last time it was listed. I can't remember if it was from MM or Loud, but I remember it was def on my list of strains to buy again once it popped up. Very relaxing and heavy hitting strain if I remember correctly. Hybrid but def heavy on the body high.

• It was from MM. Just found a pic. Who had it listed this time? I can't remember. I seen it briefly but ended up ordering something else I was tempted to try.

https://ibb.co/YRRrg5q

• Loud had it this time. I was going to get it and then switched the the zookie smalls. Now just pray it gets here befoew xmas lol

• Thank you for the replies. I’m always looking for a good giggly strain (I’m still a newbie). @OneLove, do you recall if it gave you the giggles or anything?

And does anyone know if you are generally okay for what you ordered before it goes off the menu as opposed to the dreaded sub? I only ordered an 1/8th.

• @HockeyEagle they mostly do pretty good about getting us what we order, but sometimes it can't be helped. Always write "no sub" in the comments if you want NOTHING else except what you're ordering; but it's also easier on them if you give them like a backup or a 2nd choice or whatever .

also, try to order quickly as soon as something goes up.

• Thanks, @v32Finish. Do you know how it works when we ask for no subs and they can’t send the original requested product? Do they refund the bitcoins or something?

• @HockeyEagle I can't recall if it gave me the giggles but I found my old review on here, and it was def an evening smoke, as it made me very sleepy and relaxed. I think if you suggest no subs, they give you an option of another strain or a refund if you absolutely do not want another strain. Most people opt for another strain, so they suggest you list a couple of subs just in case.