Anyone order 8 days ago and not hear anything

Put in an order fri 27th. No ID yet. I know they were off last weekend but from Monday to today, 6 days, I would have figured at least a label generated. 😞

Comments

• Still waiting on an order from the 24th. I'll e-mail through the contact if it doesn't come Monday. That'll be 2 weeks.

• @JaymeeG did you check your block chain to make sure the transaction processed? Did you get the payment received email? You didn’t say who you ordered from, but my medmama order from 27th arrived today.

• @agingasian Thanks for the concern. It just now came in the mail. Guess it never got into the post office ID program.

• Awesome @JaymeeG! Happy hitting 😎

• Mail been slow af.

• edited December 2020

@BCWESLEY Good luck with yours, dude. My longest ever was 9 days (once). Usually 5-6 days so I guess I got a little spoiled. Lol

• Just got my loud from the 25th today and my medmama order from the 27th has left california

• Yeah everything went through & got confirmation. I'm a long time customer & not worried.

• My PNW order made 4am ET last Friday during the promo is still slogging along its path. It’s definitely USPS in my case (the label took a bit longer to be created than my usual orders but during more normal times it still would’ve been here on Friday).

Showing “arriving late” on ID but it’s just sitting in a pile at the distribution center just a few miles from my house. Been that way with other packages mailed just before turkey day...none have arrived on time but stuff ordered afterwards is arriving faster. Priority doesn’t appear to matter. I hear UPS is struggling too. Sigh 😆

• Ordered from Loud on 12/2.....label made early 12/4 arrived USPS late 12/4 scheduled to be delivered Gulf Coast 12/7....5 days from order to arrival.

• Hope that works out for ya, my package ID also gave a delivery date but now it’s ETA unknown.

Apparently USPS is reporting many of their sorting facilities across the country are choked with packages and mail, they aren’t necessarily doing FIFO sorting to catch up which means newer mail may likely get received before older mail, and “your wait may be much much longer” in some areas. I read yesterday International mail is nearing a dead stop due to lack of airline flights. UPS also notified some big box retailers they will be unable to even pick up customer packages from their warehouses until further notice.

https://downdetector.com/status/usps/

Crazy shit! I maybe picked the wrong time to be the early bird looking to catch the canna-worm 🤷🏽‍♂️ I feel bad for small biz online sellers who are likely fielding many angry customers.

• Our distribution hub must have taken ExLax because the floodgates opened wide this morning. Haven’t received this much mail in one day in as long as I can remember. Got my MM pack delivered at 6:30am(!). Other domestic packages that were held in limbo arrived a few hours later, along with way too many !&(;%{# bills. They can keep those 😆

• Received my order today. 2 weeks to the day. It was the wedding cake "shatter". I agree with MoonMan5, the stuff sucks!