I just want to say..

Thank You to everyone who runs this site and makes this mail order process work because without this site I would be stuck dealing with sketchy dealers and hope I get what I'm paying for. I mean you guys literally make my life alot easier. thanks guys @medman @medboy @LoudnCo @medmama @medicineman

Comments

• You will. I've been ordering from them I believe since they opened. I've never been shorted & got what I paid for. All I can say is that you need to continue to check your mailbox if it gets to be too long I'm sure you can contact @medman or @medboy and they'll sort it out. I personally have never had a problem though.

• Agreed! The shipping thing is annoying right now. But the ability to choose what I want, and have it shipped to my door for a reasonable price? I would pay double just to keep from being at the mercy of shady heads that enjoy their product over their profit.

• oh I've been on this site for about a year and always get what I order I was saying that you never know what your getting from sketchy dealers my bad I must've typed that out wrong @PCT90 @OzBaxter

• @Zackarrry I believe I misinterpreted what you said.

• no biggie at all buddy

• @PCT90 This! Any issue? Contact me and let's see how I can help. All I ask is that everyone wait 14 days before requesting tracking. The mail is, how can I say this politely... SLOW as molasses lately.

MB

• @medboy in the midwest we say "as slow as molasses in January" to emphasize how much slower that can be cuz of the cold. It's THAT slow. 🤣

• @nugget07 that could technically be frozen depending on where we are talking
    😝

• @nefgreen Where I am, it definitely would be frozen! Haha

• Thank you Med Man team, we love you!