Romulan

Set phasers to stoned because this stuff is potent. It has a piney and somewhat fruity smell and the nugs are shiny with lots of resin heads. Also has a bit of a sour smell when I break open the nugs.
I am stoned off my ass and I can definitely agree with the cerebral effects in descriptions as well as a nice body high too.
I didnt get the sour grape but Im totally happy with a whole bag of this.

https://ibb.co/7RZVMLL

Comments

• Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your experience. Appreciate the pic too! Looks amazing.

• Thanks yeah I didnt see any others post getting it yet so figured I would show mine. Its really good.
    Nice dense indica nugs but not the typical indica high IMO.
    If I remember right this makes up part of space queen which I can totally see. I like this a lot more however...almost feels like theres no ceiling to the high as well.

• Thx for the review! Very nice looking buds 😎

• Definitely a decent strain, another standout from @LoudnCo! Wound up getting two zips instead of the split I requested with banana OG. But with the holiday discount and quality of the product I really can’t complain.

Wondering though if splits are no longer a thing since this happened with my last @LoudnCo order too. Again not a big deal but, being a variety whore, I generally prefer buying one zip of two different strains versus two zips of the same.

Stay lifted.