Sour diesel

Hello you guy's new to the forum, but have been around for a while now. I have been looking for a good strain of sour diesel for a while now. Has anyone ever received some true diesel from either company.

Comments

• MedMama has some excellent indoor a while back..also the premium Amherst SD was 🔥..the Greenhouse from Loud looks intriguing

• Thanks I've been trying to get a taste of the old days meaning pre 2006 before the herb got watered down. We'd burn one j and only be able to smoke a quarter of that bad boy.

• I see Loud has some SD available

• Yes what does the sun kissed more than some like mean in the description. Thanks I have no idea

• Would love to see the premium sour d

• Don't think I have ever saw it since 2013

• I grabbed a lil of the SD hoping it's good and MM still have some if I like it. Got some visiting colorado and did not like it. Fingers crossed this some heat

• I got an ounce of Premium Sour Diesel about a couple months ago from loud I think. I'm still savoring it because it's amazing.

• @Sixwaychili - good to know! Got a 1/2 and am hoping for the best!

• Hope I get what I asked for I still have no label created from loud getting a lil Aggravated even though I know they not going to screw me over

• edited December 2020

Any one has an update on your order

• @poppa5200 I ordered on Friday the 4th from loud and still no label I'm hopeful it just didnt get scanned by the post office and it's almost here.never know .stay positive friend

• @kayla I'm trying luckily I never run out I'll have for Xmas still got some lodi Dodi from my last order

• Going to be pissed if I don't get my sour diesel now my label showing being created on the 9th (ordered on the 6th) and still says waiting on items. all I wanted was that sour diesel that's why I ordered the day I did my favorite strain of all time

• edited December 2020

Got my Sour Diesel from Loud today... Took one damn hit... And wandered off to clean and what not for 40 minutes... I'm liking this!! And an XJ-13 freebie joint!! ❤️

• @Lola2012 please post pictures

• If only I knew how... I took some good ones!!! 😂😂😂

• @Lola2012 just so you know for the future, there's a good post that someone made on here about how to post pictures. you might have to go to the website on PC to use the search function, can't remember, but there's definitely a way you can search for "how to post pictures tutorial" and it will pop up the posting .

in summary, you have to have an account at a photo hosting site (i use www.imgur.com as it's the least obnoxious of the popular ones, imo) ... you post the picture there FIRST, then you basically just come here and click the little "picture" logo right there in the header above where you type.. and you insert the LINK to your photo.

it seems pretty convoluted and I DO hope they change this in the future... you get the hang of it tho. Also, this is common practice for online forums.. there's about 3 different places that I go to, that all use this same method.

anyway sorry for the long post, but i just remember when i didn't know how to post pics, it was irritating. hope this helps!!

-Scott

• Also, to everyone else in this thread- I just now noticed that Medmama has Sour Diesel vape refills available. I have generally been really happy with the vape refills from Medmama and I have found the few strains that I've gotten to be pretty accurate representations of the actual bud & high.

anyways.. I know it's not the same as flower, but I just wanted to let yall know in case anyone didn't see it!

cheers

• @v32Finish I've had the sour diesel vape from mem momma they are pretty good.

• @v32Finish - Jesus... Imma hold out for something simple... I appreciate you trying to make an old woman understand... 😂 😂

• Not sure if I did it right, but there you go...

• @Lola2012 LOL it sounds more complicated than it is... still think it should be as easy as clicking a button and attaching it like an email, but hey! maybe someday lol , heck yeah, thanks for the link! that is very frosty!

• @Lola2012 thanks those nuggs look good I'm so ready. @v32Finish thanks for the assist on the play

• LOL, yes @v32Finish - thank you!

• I wish I would have bought an oz!! 😭😭😭

• no problem at all! i cant even count the number of times i've said that to myself! "dang, should have got an Oz! " :cry: :lol: