No label created

I had order confirmed on Wednesday the 2nd, with medmama. No label created as of today the 7th. Normally wouldn’t be worried but I’m seeing people the put in order after me get movement already. I have always seen a label created, so not thinking it’s informed delivery but it could be. I have seen get wacky, where labels created and no movement and it just show up, but always a label made. Just trying to get communities thoughts if I should be worried it slipped through the cracks or just paranoid and anxious. Just not sure why some of you that put in orders with medmama after my order have movement already. I know they will make it right but waiting the 2 weeks to ask hurts sometimes especially when meds or running low and this is only outlet for getting them. Just wondering your thoughts community

Comments

• I think Mama is getting slammed. I ordered the day after you and same thing with no label or anything. I also ordered from Loud at the same time and I got my label from them today so I know my info was right. I’m sure they’ll have them out soon or if there’s an issue MM/MB will handle it

• Thanks for comment. I’m sure they will take care of any issue they always have. Just anxious to see some kind of movement before waiting 14 days to inquire

• edited December 2020

I put an order in with Med Jane on the 3rd and I'm starting to feel the same. I don't have a shipping label. It's stressing me out.

• Everything is slow right now and sometimes having informed is a curse!!!! And remember medmama got crushed last week so plan on having to wait longer but know this i have had well over 50 orders and have not lost a dime with these folks.

• @samdabs I ordered on Wed the 2nd and I haven’t seeing any label created or any movement. The packages might not be getting scan. I did too ordered from Med Mama.

• Well we will see what today brings, so far nothing on informed. I will let you all know if it just shows up today, but I’m not holding my breath. I’m about to put in another order with loud. And hope maybe it can be here by end of week are early next week. Thank you all for comments,

• @sandabs I did exactly that yesterday. I placed order with Loud and another one with Med mama. Will see what happens.

• . I miss the old days 3 day turnaround order to door.

• edited December 2020

USPS is completely congested and backed up. Black Friday, 60000 employees out with Covid, everybody shopping online because of lockdown, it’s bad. Go on the Internet, there’s countless of stories of people across the country having the same problems they we are having. They don’t have enough manpower to scan the packages and get them moving, a lot of these distribution centers have trucks full of packages just waiting their turn to get scanned. My last one took 12 days and that’s what I would expect about for all of them 12 to 14 days.

• @Kayla I never got three but I would always get 4 day turn around and I miss it too. It made things so much easier

• Had some 5 and 6 day turn around missing terribly lol

• @kayla yes I agree I remember a year or two ago I could order on a Tuesday and have it that Friday or Saturday. I still get packages pretty quick sometimes (Southeast) but not even seeing a label created after 5 days make me a little anxious on what’s going on or when it may or may not be here. Having to wait 2 weeks to say anything to find out oh your package got looked over we will send out another or it’s been mailed just taking awhile. Just having an idea what’s going on with our stuff would help a lot. I understand these guys are busy and probably getting beat up with emails. It would just be nice to know what’s going on or if packages are still waiting to be sent out.

• same here, ordered from medmama on thursday 12/3 still no label

• In same boat. Ordered from both sippers on 12/2. Loud package moving. No label yet from MM.

• edited December 2020

Yep, no label thing is a problem. I'm not having any problems with labels showing up on informed delivery anywhere else. The packages may not be moving but they are in the System. Can anyone tell me where Med Jane ships from? I normally order from Med Mama. As much as it pains me to say hearing that others are in the same boat does offer some comfort? I guess. I mean 😏 right?USPS is kinda fucked up.

• Just put in order with loud maybe will have better luck. At this point I kinda don’t want to see medmama order pop up with label created that means still have to wait for it to move, kinda hoping it’s already been mailed and informed delivery just didn’t pick it up. @kellybelly I sure hope it’s usps and not my fear “not shipped yet” at least now I have hope each day that it just shows up. Best of luck to you all hope us waiting get some relief soon

• Just received 2 packages in the mail today. One from an Amazon order and one from Loud that I ordered last Wed. Neither one showed up on Informed Delivery. I think the post office is so slammed right now, they aren't worrying about scanning packages. HOpe everyone else gets their stuff. :)

• edited December 2020

I had order a package on the 25th
    no label created til the 1st and then just sat until today the 7th post office just received

• No luck today with it just showing up. Maybe tomorrow

• Nothing on informed. Mail hasn’t ran today so there is hope 😅

• I ordered Friday morning from @LoudnCo still no label.all my Amazon purchases are showing now.then this morning my contacts lenses showed on informed delivery. I think they are on vacation or something. I hoped to get the Tropicana cookies but its gone now.so I guess happy hour will work. I was really wanting them cookies but they disappeared monday.so no label yet and happy hour it is .if they hurry anyway heck who knows what itl be by then.lol. please be my cookies and informed delivery is just not showing the label and its shipped already

• @kayla that’s what I’m hoping is that it has been mailed out and just didn’t show on informed. At this point I would hate to see it show up, because then it would take even longer.

• @samdabs . It's just worrisome not getting a label.unless they are just throwing stamps on the packages then I know they wont show.lol

• I placed a order for moon rocks on the weekend nothing yet. Hope it still comes before Sunday ordered them to have it on my bday the big 30 wanted some moon rocks to help start off the dirty 30 celebration lol

• Still nothing today. Not in mail no label created. Just in the dark on what’s going on with order. And still can’t ask about my package. This sucks so bad and I can’t do a thing about it but trust it’s on the way but I’m seriously doubting that’s it’s in the mail system I just feel it’s still setting with medmama

• Part of my order from the 2nd showed up today while never making it to informed delivery. Other part is on id. expected tomorrow.

• edited December 2020

@Tea4Two10 was that your package from Med Mama that showed up today that didn't make it on ID? If you mind me asking.

• still no label here as well

• @Kellybelly99 , yes was from med mama.